Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clipsal 500

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
At least we only saw or heard from Campbell Little Once over the weekend......

RebelSS

RebelSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SSV A6
They Kelly boys kicked ar..!!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I noticed yesterday they have the positions scroll through on the bottom a few times, I suppose it's better than nothing..

I was only saying the other day those young fellas ie Whincup, Winterbottom and Courtney are certainly one's to watch without a doubt.

There was an incident in the pits with Tander and Todd I think it was, at the time they said an identical incident occurred however nothing was ever mentioned about another drive through, suppose it's just another way to penalise the Holden drivers.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i went yesterday, first time ive been in 3 years!
happy with the results but would've prefferd todd to win and i thought skaife did well to finish 7th.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
Very pissed that ch7 has the rights to the V8s as ch7 on my set top box has stopped working...!:bang: Didn't see any of the race. :ranting:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The telemetry was all off.

They were reporting Lee Holdsworth as one minute being in 8th place, then being in 25th place and then swapping his name for Dean Canto's. All the time he hadnt moved a single place.

And the lack of coverage on the back half really pissed me off. The fact that they only focussed on the top 10 cars in their scoreboard at the end of each segment before the ads really pissed me off too.

And they would quite often stop the rolling scoreboard halfway through and then a minute later start at the begining again. If i want to see where i driver is i dont want to have to sit through the whole list, why cant they just have a block showing the placings like at 10 or like the F1's have?>

SO annoyed :ranting: