Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

__shane___

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV, VX Executive
Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone could give me some help with my clutch. I recently have just had the motor rebuild. I put the motor back in with a new heavy duty clutch, flywheel and slave cylinder in. The sound only occurs when I am taking off. So when I press down the clutch no sound. It’s only when I start taking my foot off the clutch under a little bit of load (hill or revs). It doesn’t make the sound in reverse. If anyone could lead me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. Thank you

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone could give me some help with my clutch. I recently have just had the motor rebuild. I put the motor back in with a new heavy duty clutch, flywheel and slave cylinder in. The sound only occurs when I am taking off. So when I press down the clutch no sound. It’s only when I start taking my foot off the clutch under a little bit of load (hill or revs). It doesn’t make the sound in reverse. If anyone could lead me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. Thank you
Hey mate, assuming that the thrust, throw-out bearing would have been changed. Good luck