Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coby's kitted VP

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Meh, just sell em to markie, hell never know lol
They would look mint on his car i reckon, if he ever dumbs it

According to his msn name, the shift kit and exhaust is next. I say exhaust and springs next. Bugger the shift kit, that can wait........

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
He already put springs in, it was one of the first things he did and i TOLD him to ask for ultras in the back and he ordered supers, the fag and now he wants ultras, dont say i didnt warn him

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
ROFL, if his car had a chunky kit, then yeah, supers would be sweet, but if he wanted that thing low, then he is a knob jockey for buying supers and not ultras. Speaking of which, Pedders are quite good on the price for a set of inch lower rear springs fitted on my car when they do the swaybar and panhard at the same time.

Only $120 for the rear pair, and he said the shockers DON'T need to be replaced, as the shocker of their's that's on my car is obviously a more stiff shocker that's designed to take plenty of weight, therefore another inch would be fine.

Man the ass is gonna sit low, but i may need the rear guards rolled now.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Just got my Foamy tune in the mail. Can't wait to get home and test it out! Looking forward to it!

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Sounds good man. You going to kk tonight mate? Check out my thread mate, I chopped some wh granges on my car, tell us what you think.

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
Just got my Foamy tune in the mail. Can't wait to get home and test it out! Looking forward to it!

lol im still waiting to test mine out should have the injector's early next week so i can fire her up for more then 5 second's without fuel going everywhere:wax::bang:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Without fuel going everywhere?? What's going on there???? ^^^

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Sounds good man. You going to kk tonight mate? Check out my thread mate, I chopped some wh granges on my car, tell us what you think.

If it's raining then nah i'm gonna stay home, if not then i'll be up there with the foamy tune powering the "P" oh yeah!

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
Without fuel going everywhere?? What's going on there???? ^^^
while foamy had my memcal i checked to see how dirty the injector's are and painted the fuel rail..... the O ring's dont like being disturbed so they didnt seal up properly and yeah fuel everywhere..... instead of new O ring's i got reco injector's with new O ring's lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Ohhh i see i see. That's not kouta at all.