Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore

Stroppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportwagon
^ if you want to open up, do the roadie from Adelaide to Darwin, and really plant it for a bit of fun just after Barrow Creek in NT. The open limit is officially 130km/h, but I have been overtaken by sporty rides going at least 190kmh. Fun? Yes, well...the downside is that if a feral camel, emu or something else struts across the road, you have zero chance of escaping the resulting conflagration - - if a cow can demolish a big rig, don't expect the kid glove treatment in a Commodore...
Long way to go to herb the VF, being that I am in Pricktoria.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
...the downside is that if a feral camel, emu or something else struts across the road, you have zero chance of escaping the resulting conflagration...
natures own speed control devices o_O

Watch out for pigs in pricktoria :eek:

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
How stiff is the setup on the C63 my uncle has an 2010 one and fawwwwwk that are sooo stiff.

The 2019 has adaptive damping and AMG has tuned it to be much more comfortable than the 2010 across its different modes, it’s a lot softer in 'Comfort Mode' and also a bit softer in the various 'Sports Modes'.

They softened it due to all the complaints they received from U.S. owners.

Personally I thought they were being pussies as the 2010 had a nice feel to it in my opinion but many disagree with my assessment.

I still have my old 2010 but I’ve had the OEM Eibach suspension removed and the KW V3 coilovers as used in the black series installed and it’s now set to very hard, so if you thought the OEM setup in the 2010 was stiff you’d hate what I’ve done to mine.

I'm running 20 inch rims on mine with 285 wide rubber on the rear so a bit of tightening up was needed.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual