Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Connecting XForce Mufflers To Pacemaker Midsection

Dillinium

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF SSVR
Bit of a question for anyone who has experience or just general advice.

Recently had some work done to my SSV Redline including a full 3" pacemaker system.

I was expecting the car to be loud and drone a bit afterwards but maybe not quite as much as what it actually is. Don't get me wrong, it sounds epic but sometimes you just want it a little bit quiter if you're cruising on the highway or driving at night.

So I'm looking into my bimodal options.

Has anyone ever had any experience in directly bolting up Varex mufflers from xforce to the rest of a pacemaker system on a VF commodore?

I don't think it'd work without some modification but I could be wrong.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Bit of a question for anyone who has experience or just general advice.

Recently had some work done to my SSV Redline including a full 3" pacemaker system.

I was expecting the car to be loud and drone a bit afterwards but maybe not quite as much as what it actually is. Don't get me wrong, it sounds epic but sometimes you just want it a little bit quiter if you're cruising on the highway or driving at night.

So I'm looking into my bimodal options.

Has anyone ever had any experience in directly bolting up Varex mufflers from xforce to the rest of a pacemaker system on a VF commodore?

I don't think it'd work without some modification but I could be wrong.
A local exhaust shop should be able to sort that out for you, or if you have a welder, DIY.