Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Cop chip" on eBay

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
hakhawk said:
ok, so if its all "hush hush", how are any of us, unless involved in testing, fitting or developing these "polic e chips" supposed to gain access to any of this top secret information? you want us to break into a police puriot vehicle and have a look ourselves? from what i can see, its impossible for us to prove it doesnt exist, when all you have to do, or your friends that have them have to do, is go out to your car and look at it, post up the part number or whatever, maybe get a chip and send to doctor bob to inspect. but then again, this wouldnt happen, as its all "hush hush"

well why not,might solve your quest for being a smart arse...just jump in to a pursuit car and ask the copper,i'm sure he might tell you,but he'd have to kill you afterwards ;)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
samuels said:
you can talk...look back a few posts

ok, i just looked thru this whole thread at my posts, and on the second page(more than a few posts) was this:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showpost.php?p=225365&postcount=60

i said wtf twice, wow, least i didnt use actual words that were misspelt.

and, woo, im trying to be a smart arse. now, if there is a real chip, i assume the police officer would be under some special oath to not be allowed to tell me there is one, otherwise, he might be taken to court(edit: make that internal affairs, dont want the public knowing about it) for breaching of confidential information.

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
hakhawk said:
ok, i just looked thru this whole thread at my posts, and on the second page(more than a few posts) was this:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showpost.php?p=225365&postcount=60

i said wtf twice, wow, least i didnt use actual words that were misspelt.

and, woo, im trying to be a smart arse. now, if there is a real chip, i assume the police officer would be under some special oath to not be allowed to tell me there is one, otherwise, he might be taken to court(edit: make that internal affairs, dont want the public knowing about it) for breaching of confidential information.
:) happy researching bye bye....don't forget to ask your local copper :wave: :wave:

i'd give you a starting point...but i just can't be bothered supplying you the link,and besides that,i just don't think you could sit there and read the 170 pages of applications that they make for various motor vehicles..performance chips.
and who they supply too :wave:

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
This is now about the 5th time you've said bye bye, without throwing any proof up for anyone that you're right.

The people here who work with the chips and say that there ISN'T such a chip, have managed to destroy each and every argument that you've put up. Yet you still persist in your argument, all that without offering any proof at all.

In the science community there are several names that are given to people who try to pull such a stunt. Usually the one that sums it up the best is just "WRONG".

If you can prove conclusively that such a chip exists why haven't you done that and stopped the arguing a long time ago? It would have given you a good chance to rub it in people's faces. Instead of carrying on with this weightless argument that you put forward. "It exists, my mate has one, I've seen one, but I'm not going to prove it in any way".

If it exists, get your hand off it and prove it, otherwise, stop wasting people's time and admit defeat.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
mouce said:
This is now about the 5th time you've said bye bye, without throwing any proof up for anyone that you're right.

The people here who work with the chips and say that there ISN'T such a chip, have managed to destroy each and every argument that you've put up. Yet you still persist in your argument, all that without offering any proof at all.

In the science community there are several names that are given to people who try to pull such a stunt. Usually the one that sums it up the best is just "WRONG".

If you can prove conclusively that such a chip exists why haven't you done that and stopped the arguing a long time ago? It would have given you a good chance to rub it in people's faces. Instead of carrying on with this weightless argument that you put forward. "It exists, my mate has one, I've seen one, but I'm not going to prove it in any way".

If it exists, get your hand off it and prove it, otherwise, stop wasting people's time and admit defeat.

:clapping: Well said mouce, could not have put it better myself!

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
mouce said:

:D bye bye
just for once in your life time be told something,also be told that NO-one HAS to prove anything to anyone.if experience isn't good enough for it...then i'm afraid theres no hope for your type...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Im convinced your one of those stupid fukin service techs with half a brain that will believe anything he's told!
There is no cop chip as shown by all the evidence everyone has supplied.
If you cannot show any evidence to support your claims then piss off.
Why would you come on here, claim there is a cop chip but not show any evidence???
OOOOOOOO thats right the states police departments have now become the US Secret Service and if you say anything you will dissapear.
You make me laugh you pathetic, sorry excuse for a man.
AirStrike :air:

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
If these "TOP SECRET" chips were around, I would of thought that the authorities would try to remove them from circulation. Also wouldnt it make them liable for any accident if one of these "performance" chips were fitted to the vehicle?
Wouldn't it also make your insurance void as the vehicle has been modified?
I beleive that the cop chip is fantasy, you obviously believe that they do exist. That is your right.

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
samuels said:
:D bye bye
just for once in your life time be told something,also be told that NO-one HAS to prove anything to anyone.if experience isn't good enough for it...then i'm afraid theres no hope for your type...

Samuels, sorry to say so but your argument is getting weaker and weaker with each post. If I told you me and my wife were lying out in the grass one night and saw a UFO come by and abduct a cow would you believe me? I doubt it as there would be no proof. But, I swear it happened! The beams that elevated the cow were green. There's my proof that it happened. And, two of us saw it. Even stronger proof! I told a mate and he swears it happened to and has been telling all his mates. If you don't believe me there's no hope for humanity. Bye Bye