Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cop trouble.... Help

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I agree with Minux

Bite back? HAHA! :rofl: What are you going to do? Stage a mass P plater protest outside of your state government office and have everyone do a simultaneous burnout? If that's your attitude towards cops then next time someone commits a crime against you, don't bother contacting the police. That would be hypocritical.

If P Platers don't want to be seen in a bad light then it's up to the p platers to take a positive action. Next time you see a p plater doing stupids, tell them they're being a **** wit. Too often stupid behaviour is encourage. Ever heard the saying 'You have to earn respect'? Sorry bud, you won't gain any respect with your attitude.

exactly...drive sensibly...don't hoon, go to the track...give us all a better reputation...as said previously, it's the 5% that f*ck around and be stupid in their cars that ruin it for us 95%

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
well this thread has taken off haha.

haven't been pulled over a few weeks. haven't changed anything besides putting stock rims on my car. I'm guessing he has moved onto somebody else.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
good on ya, easy solution. thatll show him.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i don't know if you intended on that being funny but i just started laughing and couldn't stop

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
just be friendly and dont be a smart arse to him. Get on his good side.
This. Let him know you aren't looking for trouble and he won't be waiting for it :).

edit:blah old thread.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Dammit, who revived this thread, i was hoping for a new thread to do with cop trouble i could read.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
I think I should start a thread that I tried to be nice to a P plater, I caught him doing the wrong thing gave im a caution and 5 minutes later caught him doing the same thing, so I growled at him and he layed a compliant about me because I yelled at him.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I think I should start a thread that I tried to be nice to a P plater, I caught him doing the wrong thing gave im a caution and 5 minutes later caught him doing the same thing, so I growled at him and he layed a compliant about me because I yelled at him.

Sounds abit far fetched to me :)