Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coulson Seats into VT

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
hey guys, put simply, i want coulson seats (leather if i can get door cards otherwise cloth). im sorry if this gets brought up every other day aswell :thumbsup:

From what i've seen and heard they are damn near impossible to get 2nd hand.. So what im thinking is go the NVU route and buy the foams. Im just wondering if i needed to get new seats (bases etc) for the foams, or whether they will bolt up to my current (standard exec) seats. im also just wondering if anyone would know if i can get the HSV embroided skins from holden or would i have to get a trim shop to do everything? Im also wondering whats the go with the headrests, do they have a frame or are they all just foam with std headrest frames?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OH! If anyone happens to know what sorta prices ill be looking at those details would be a massive assistance aswell.

Thanks again guys.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
man i would NOT bother, 100% s-pack seats or ss vx seats will look 1000 time better and be SO MUCH CHEAPER! leather is not good at all, its not, it wears out quickly, its sticky, and doesnt really look good compared to the seats i mentioned.

GR3GA

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss s2 6spd

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
i was gonna put a full vx senator interior in my ss but dont have the money but would of looked heaps better than the plain old ss ones

andyos

Ozzie 98 Clubby
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT CLUBSPORT 5.0L
Hi M8. Ive owned an SS and now my clubsport with Leather Coulson seats and the Coulson seats win hands down for both looks and comfort. When it comes to leather you either love or hate them and i personally believe they look a million bucks and are far more classy than cloth trim. In summer if you have your windows tinted they are fine even when it was hot i never had an issue with them being too sticky and lets face it most people use the aircon on a hot day.But each to there own as i say.....

blown vy gts

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy gts
man i would NOT bother, 100% s-pack seats or ss vx seats will look 1000 time better and be SO MUCH CHEAPER! leather is not good at all, its not, it wears out quickly, its sticky, and doesnt really look good compared to the seats i mentioned.

i would of ageerd with u prior to owning a gts with coulsons i hated leather as well but im guessing it depends on what sort of leather it is to help it breath im very happy with them for looks and comfort..

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel

Im with you.Leather ones stinks something shocking in summer,sticks to your body unless u've got clothes on (35* in summer).Cracks very easly hard to look after.IMO.

I like my seats..:yeah: