Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
There is and a simple clue for starters. Boxes (thousands) of mailed in votes without envelopes and not a single fold crease on them. So how they got mailed? If there is no voter fraud, why so much pushback? If they were Kosher, why not let them investigate. If they were honest, there is nothing to fear, right?

Also, there is video evidence of some woman scanning more than 3 times the same ballots.

Believe what you want to believe, perception is reality. Me, I do not trust the news. I witness in Iraq faking a report. My dad was a reporter. He left the job (1963) because his OpEds were heavily redacted by the editor in chief. He always told me the news only serve their political agendas and the sponsors (ads). Who controls the news, controls the information flow and narrative.

Just give it some time, you will see.

I know, people think that Political Parties are like Fooball Teams. People become fanatics, they think their party can do no wrong. Me, I do not care, I do not marry political parties.

In the USA, around the 70s, started a slow merge of the Left with the Right. That is what we call NeoCons. This faction played both sides of the fence. Gave the illusion of choice, people slowly stop going to polls.

In the States, we are on a "Stand By" mode. Either outcome is not going to be pretty.

This has nothing to do with the news, this has everything to do with all the court cases, many seen in front of conservative Republican judges of whom many were put in place by the Trump administration been thrown out for an actual lack of evidence.

Georgia has had 3 recounts, 2 by hand if I'm not mistaken and still the same result.

As for the mail in votes, I do believe that in one state, the vote is anonymous so the voting slips are separated from the envelopes which contain the voters details. I have not seen pictures of thousands of boxes of votes but then as you rightly point out, fake news?

Last edited:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
No

LOL

Not that I don't love a good tin foil hat conspiracy

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I bet Biden is healthier than Trump!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I think that as soon as Trump is tucked safely away in jail most of the heat will die down. Biden will be safe as long as he does what the top end of town want. I don't think the proud boys will have much chance of assassinating Biden unless his protection team let it happen. A few more wars here and there wont do him any harm.

I see hate in your words.

Lets analyze for a min here. He got elected 4 years ago, we were told that we were doomed, finger in the button. Is the end of 2020 and nothing happened. North Korea is quiet, ISIS gone (defunded, the previous presie could not get rid of it), Peace Treaty in Oct 23rd. So what you know about him before as presie and now? Where did you learned to hate?

I see he did ok for a person that only have 4 years as a politician.

Lets analyze Biden. Almost 50 years in Politics and acomplished nothing. If he did some of benefit, show me.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Guys, this is much deeper than Rep Vs Dems, the problem is, Trump is in the way.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
No he barley can string a sentence together he hasn't got long left.

He is a rubber stamp, he will be removed on an illness excuse. Then, Kamala will be at the "helm" and she can choose any Vice she wants. However, the speculation is, that she will step down and who knows will take the position and without a single vote.

Democracy is so overrated.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
In the Presidential Debates for the Dems. Watch Biden and Kamala beating each other, also... the lady from Hawaii (she is the best Dem), she is a spitfire tearing Kamala apart (about 4 min in the video).

Still wondering about a Coup? Want to have Biden and Kamala in power?

Status
Not open for further replies.