Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Jim Jeffries lol that guy who hates Muslims.
There's not going to be a civil uprising and if there was the army would have about as much chance of beating the Vietcong and taliban at once, all the while 80% of the DF would be with their civlian brothers.

This made me giggle a bit. You can't compare a surveilled western country with the most imposing intelligence services to Vietcong or Taliban rising against foreign invaders. It's home ground. Well you can but it'd still be a poor comparison. Given its written in their constitution the military trains for this exact scenario. I doubt DF would be onside with any fanatical, extremist uprising that threatens their way of life and the safety of their loved ones

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
A Coup is taking power by force of which the best examples in history use the military to take control and is exactly is been suggested to Trump at this point.

Succession by retirement is a completely different subject. I don't doubt that Biden will most likely be a one term President (by choice). The interesting bit will be if the steps down before the next election allowing Harris to become the President or whether she runs on the Democratic ticket with a new VP candidate. But there is nothing illegal with any of that.

It is also not uncommon for candidates running for President in the primaries to tear each other apart only to become running mates once the primaries are decided. Better a strong VP like Harris who has a voice and opinion than Pence who is just a simple yes man to Trump to keep those religious conservatives onside because god only knows how they could otherwise vote for a guy like Trump who steps on just about every moral and commandment those folks live by.

Lolololol
Trump has had rona biden will drop if he gets it.

Trump got the best medical treatment available, Biden would receive the same and would probably result in the same outcome. Trump would most likely not have survived if he had been the average joe blogs on the street.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I see hate in your words.

Lets analyze for a min here. He got elected 4 years ago, we were told that we were doomed, finger in the button. Is the end of 2020 and nothing happened. North Korea is quiet, ISIS gone (defunded, the previous presie could not get rid of it), Peace Treaty in Oct 23rd. So what you know about him before as presie and now? Where did you learned to hate?

I see he did ok for a person that only have 4 years as a politician.

Lets analyze Biden. Almost 50 years in Politics and acomplished nothing. If he did some of benefit, show me.
Certainly no hate for Trump. I just think he is full of it. This was the man who said it was all over for New Zealand from coronavirus. New Zealand has had 25 deaths and has amongst the best results in the world.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
many seen in front of conservative Republican judges of whom many were put in place by the Trump administration been thrown out for an actual lack of evidence.

Not entirely true, Chief Justice Roberts, the top guy in the Supreme Court, is a Bush appointee. He Blocked Obama'a Affordable Care act a few times and all the sudden he said was Good To Go, disapeared for 2 weeks after that. Was a very odd decision.

As for the mail in votes, I do believe that in one state, the vote is anonymous so the voting slips are separated from the envelopes which contain the voters details. I have not seen pictures of thousands of boxes of votes but then as you rightly point out, fake news?

Yes, they are anonymous, however, once you separate the sealed envelope, you loose traceablity. So you can add whatever ballots without a source. At this point, in some counties, the ballots exceed the amount of registered voters. Mate, I know you are deep rooted on kicking Trump out, right, wrong or indifferent.

Do you want to see an honest election or just want him out at all cost?

Once the end meets the need, then what?

We are talking about a Coup, as I said, depend on which side of the fence your feelings are you will see a Coup..

Here is picture of counties by counties breakdown, Red is Trump, Blue is Biden. Assuming this is 100% true, what you think it will happen if Biden is sworn into office? As I said before, I am not Pro Trump or Biden, just looking at the numbers and the big picture. I can draw conclusions from that and I do not need a Telly Anal-ist to tell me on what to think.

Bullington-win-rural-report-Edited_01c8ac7cc3b849e525e370bc51344120.jpg

Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Certainly no hate for Trump. I just think he is full of it. This was the man who said it was all over for New Zealand from coronavirus. New Zealand has had 25 deaths and has amongst the best results in the world.
He also said it was nothing to worry about and “just like a normal flu”. Which set the US up for the covid **** show they are experiencing now.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
A Coup is taking power by force of which the best examples in history use the military to take control and is exactly is been suggested to Trump at this point.

Only in movies my friend. Also, can be what is called a Soft Coup, when certain factions embed themselves in all levels of Gov.

So let me ask you some, the French Revolution and the US Independance was a Coup? A good Coup or a Bad Coup? The people that remove a Gov by force has to be all bad?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
He also said it was nothing to worry about and “just like a normal flu”. Which set the US up for the covid **** show they are experiencing now.
Then he changed his mind and said he was the first to know it was a pandemic.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

I live in the USA, we do not see dead people on the streets, hospitals are empty, not even filled at capacity. Oh, forgot, news flash... my missus showed me a video of a Helicopter that landed at her hospital last night. Went to pick up A (1) patient that was on an 2 hr ambulance ride. The person apparently got the 'Rona. Got the red carpet treatment. Found that kind of odd, this person was transported to the hospital by abmulance (wife's hospital) that has hardly nobody in it, picked up by a chopper to transport the patient to another hospital about an 1hr away. They all got excited, in more than 2 years, the helipad was used for the 1st time.

Check this article out.

GRAND COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The Grand County coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths. The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

EmilysQuotes.Com-Intelligence-teacher-Mark-Twain.jpg

Last edited:

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I live in the USA, we do not see dead people on the streets, hospitals are empty, not even filled at capacity. Oh, forgot, news flash... my missus showed me a video of a Helicopter that landed at her hospital last night. Went to pick up A (1) patient that was on an 2 hr ambulance ride. The person apparently got the 'Rona. Got the red carpet treatment. Found that kind of odd, this person was transported to the hospital by abmulance (wife's hospital) that has hardly nobody in it, picked up by a chopper to transport the patient to another hospital about an 1hr away. They all got excited, in more than 2 years, the helipad was used for the 1st time.

Check this article out.

I find this funny, there are over 6000 hospitals in the USA and along with election rigging these would be the biggest conspiracies in modern history involving literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of citizens. This is not a movie as you said, there would be so many loose ends unravelling it would be impossible to hide from the large number of conspiracy theorists and contrarians. Why is there no smoking guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.