Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cpr6 manifold fault??

morrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 06
hi guys a did a search on this and i did find alot of infomation including some one sayin when u fit the cpr6 they bring up a check engine light/fault would any one be able to tell me if this is right and if the vz manifold is the same as the ve i would think it is but just wanna make sure
cheers dave

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
hey mate I doubt it... best bet would be to email phil (just type crp6 into google)

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
hey mate I doubt it... best bet would be to email phil (just type crp6 into google)

You doubt it? why? Have you ever used one or had anything to do with them?

Morrow, I've read somewhere that they have some issues on the VZ I think. Something to do with a butterfly in the intake runner. Could be wrong.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
There's a really good thread on this on the red forum.

Clipo note: $3000 for a manifold and tune for sweet fug all difference.

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I eventually did get a fault code and that was from the extra airflow and cause I changed my exhaust, which a tune can remove. Oh and removing the butterfly intake runner on mine did not give me an error code, even though mine is a VE I don't see that the VZ would have an issue either.

Phil did ask me if I had a VZ or a VE so I believe there may be a difference but it would be best just to call him and ask.