Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crash Destroys Two Families

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
And how many people here know of someone , family or friends that drink and drive often yet give no thought to try and stop them by taking away there keys , or disable there car or offer to drive them home or call a cab so they dont become a risk to others on the road ???

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
And how many people here know of someone , family or friends that drink and drive often yet give no thought to try and stop them by taking away there keys , or disable there car or offer to drive them home or call a cab so they dont become a risk to others on the road ???

I don't/won't take their keys but will do almost everything else in my power to stop them. Lose the keys if they leave them out on the table.. Yep.. I've had a really pissed off wife after her driving drunk mates home. They have even hit on her:) I won't physically take anyones keys but all else.. Yep..

I also make passengers get out and pick up litter if they throw it out of my car and tell 'em get it, put it on the floor or walk.. I've even had a couple of "you can't be serious?" They all pick it up:)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

I dont know anyone. No friend of mine will drink drive (either because i wont let them, or they wont be a friend if they insist on it)

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
times are different these days than way back then...we took excessive risks and we survived not so much from skill but luck...that luck though was because we were better educated and used our noggins (think before you act) even if it was risky...it appears these days if you dont have a G** F****D attitude to learning and a lack of respect for others property then you aint tough and they all want to be tough...tough is the new dead and the tougher you are the deader your gonna become...so meh, let them kill themselves i wont lose any sleep over it their on their own...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
times are different these days than way back then...we took excessive risks and we survived not so much from skill but luck...that luck though was because we were better educated and used our noggins (think before you act) even if it was risky...it appears these days if you dont have a G** F****D attitude to learning and a lack of respect for others property then you aint tough and they all want to be tough...tough is the new dead and the tougher you are the deader your gonna become...so meh, let them kill themselves i wont lose any sleep over it their on their own...

No, times are the same. The only difference is its harder to do the right thing these days. Doing the wrong thing is just as easy :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
This story is full of fail.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
This story is full of fail.

Its something you'd think you'd read from america. Victims parent takes revenge on everyone BUT the person who killed his son......:rofl2:

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Its something you'd think you'd read from america. Victims parent takes revenge on everyone BUT the person who killed his son......:rofl2:

I'm guessing that the idea was to make the person who acted in a way that ultimately caused his son's death suffer. Bloody pointless though.

It's so easy to make a poor decision that has lifelong consequences for many people. I think of the poor 15 year old girl who has to go through the rest of her life without legs after a recent well publicised crash, not to mention the loss of her friend.