Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crash Destroys Two Families

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
never claimed not to be stupid lol...though i AM still alive

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
Worst thing about that crash is that it was the best straight stretch of road on that highway...
a local 20 year old bloke from Macksville (mid north coast) fell asleep in the back seat of a car (pilled off his head) 5 of his mates got in the car all drunk and under the influance of drugs, long story short they hit a power pole, jarred died of a heart attack
the bastard that was driving claimed insanity and is now living in a mental assylum with a sheltered life, the C*CK breathe should be rotting in a prison cell for the rest of his life..
The Death of this youth destroyed a community...
Drink driving isnt the biggest issue these days its driving under the influence of drugs, most highly addictive drugs cant be detected by a simple breath test it would scare you if you knew how manny people drive home from concerts and events such as the BDO under the influence of drugs....
to work on the railways i get tested for alcohol daily and drugs once a week, only ever been breathe tested once whilst driving and never tested for drugs......

they have random drug testing in sa on the roads now, ive never seen it though... maybe they only swab you if they suspect you are high on something.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Pillzor: they certainly do have random drug testing at most bretho stations now. I have been pulled in a couple of times. Also driven past quite a number and the signs read 'random drug and alcohol testing station'

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
basically another case of an inexperienced driver not driving to the conditions he was faced with. Very sad....

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I laughed that the car model, VN, it seems a pre-requisite these days to be a wanker while driving a VN.