Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crazy People In Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Jaime what does this thread have to do with commodores or anything remotely interesting for anyone else to read?

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
QUOTE (Gobbles @ Mar 10 2004, 09:39 PM) Jaime what does this thread have to do with commodores or anything remotely interesting for anyone else to read?
From memory, I think the car park was full of sunburnt mica commodores and the plane crash subsequently turned them all into a heap of phantom mica commodores...

Tedee

C

Commodoresilva

Hey Gobbles, how about stopping the deliberate insults and criticisms, ay? Because I'm sick of it.

P

portercg

Well..........the old lady would probably like me if I told her I like de birds too. Jaime you should always agree with crazy people. And don't yell at them.

Gobbles don't pick on Jaime, he's young, he could be running Holden in 15 years.

Holy Hell! So Jaime, if you ran Holden what would your Commodore have in it?

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
haha you crazy bastards @ Pie

I agree with Portercq here, Jiame is entitled to his opinion and the right to post in the pub where others also put things that have nothing to do with Commodores.

Give him a break unless he's abusing/offending people or starting trouble

Cheers

Jake

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I agree with Gobbles, all you do is post crap to get your post count up. My opinion is your to imature. And that part where you confronted the woman of your imagination................yes right ill believe that 1

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I'm locking this thread, if anyone wants it reopened for whatever reason PM Garth or Darren. This is old news, everyone seems to have a problem with Jiames questionable threads including myself, so it's simple- don't read them. I've said it so many times and I'll say it again, if you have a problem use PM, Airstrike I just tried to tame the insults in this thread and you went ahead and started sh!t again.

I don't want to start giving people warnings, especially when I agree but theres a right and wrong way.

Cheers

Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.