Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creole Creme, Are You Offended?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Just dont like it when people single out a race.Its called racism.

bullshit it is. so if I were to say Aborigines are great athletes it would be racist? yeh

`redoctober

All show, baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais - Senator Replica
Sorry mate you can't use white as thats racist. It must be "Snow (the lady with the surname thats a colour that denotes caucasion people) And The Seven Vetically Challenged People"

Sorry mate, but snow is white and as such we must rename it "Melted ice all the colours in the spectrum as one and the seven vertically challenged people."

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
[

I can report what ever i like and WHO ever i like if i think its needed.Understand i dont care if you dont like me.Why?Because YOU dont matter.Go limp back from where you came.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Minux can I report you for pathetic reason? My reason is that every time I see you avatar I keep getting the word "giggity' keeps going over and over in my mind.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
[

I can report what ever i like and WHO ever i like if i think its needed.Understand i dont care if you dont like me.Why?Because YOU dont matter.Go limp back from where you came.

*cough* :banstick: *cough*

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
[

:rofl2::nutkick:

Minux can I report you for pathetic reason? My reason is that every time I see you avatar I keep getting the word "giggity' keeps going over and over in my mind.

Go for it mate lol.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Just dont like it when people single out a race.Its called racism.

So the truth is now racism? This is the backwards world we live in. Cant even state the truth because it might hurt somebodies feelings.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Sweet, and the best part is that I won't feel any guilt because apparently you don't matter.

I think I'm also going to report Jesterarts too because since he posted that picture, I feel like some damn Choc Fudge Brownies. Screw it I'm off to Woolies.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Soooo, i drive a BLACK vx . If someone asks me what color my car is do i say its black or do i say its a very dark shade of white or what ??????

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Soooo, i drive a BLACK vx . If someone asks me what color my car is do i say its black or do i say its a very dark shade of white or what ??????

No, you should take a leaf out of the 'Bah bah black sheep' story and say you have a rainbow colour car. :idea3: