Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creole Creme, Are You Offended?

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
or ask them what colour they think it is... so you cant get in trouble. then you say thats not pc and get really offended.

problem solved.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
______________eg:::: teachers not aloud to use red pen have to use green pen to correct work because reds deemed to be harsh and have physcological effects on kids wtf is that. no carols to be sung at cathloic school because offends muslims attending the school dont get me started on that santa saying ha ha ha instead of ho ho ho man ive got so many its not funny when will this madness stop people need a good slap____________

.....I'm just waiting on the 3 little pigs to get banned i guess you know why muslims+pork dont mix.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Creole - Anglo Saxon, American "Indian" with a HEAVY French influence. I know this how? My ex-gf (mother of my son) is Creole.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Very valid point

Ok all aboriginals plus YOU. There we go, problem solved.

Now report this post too for pathetic reasons lol.

Now, see, there you go. You've offended me.(Actually, seriously, it did a little bit but I grew up with it so really don't give a **** anymore, it's just ignorance...)

I have never once sniffed petrol (Got a mouthful once when I was milking the tank from your car but never sniffed it) and I have only been guilty of standing on the corner sinking piss less then a dozen times that I can recall.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Now, see, there you go. You've offended me.(Actually, seriously, it did a little bit but I grew up with it so really don't give a **** anymore, it's just ignorance...)

I have never once sniffed petrol (Got a mouthful once when I was milking the tank from your car but never sniffed it) and I have only been guilty of standing on the corner sinking piss less then a dozen times that I can recall.

So your offended why? Did I say I wanted all aboriginals banned? No, I said ones that sniff petty and get drunk on tax payers money. You have been offended for the sake of being offended.

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
:idea:Iced vulvas are my favourite :hmmm:

Mmm, sorry that should read "An Iced Vo Vo":idea3:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Ve

Ok all aboriginals plus YOU. There we go, problem solved.

Thats why I would take offence. It was the generalisation. Personally I can't stand seeing them on the corner pissed as maggots..never seen them sniff petrol but I hold no doubt that it gets done on a frequent basis, especially up north. But it was the generalisation you made without knowing it....that ALL aboriginals do it...you said it yourself... lol.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Thats why I would take offence. It was the generalisation. Personally I can't stand seeing them on the corner pissed as maggots..never seen them sniff petrol but I hold no doubt that it gets done on a frequent basis, especially up north. But it was the generalisation you made without knowing it....that ALL aboriginals do it...you said it yourself... lol.

Actually, I made no generalisation, you are only reading one post which was a follow up response.

My initial post read:

Im offended by Aboriginals sitting in a street sinking piss and petrol all day long from tax payers dollars...can we ban those?

I am not going to retype
Ok all aboriginals who sit in a street sinking piss and petrol all day plus YOU. There we go, problem solved.

I figured 99.9% of people would understand it was a follow on response that COULD require shortening.

Again, you are just reading into something that is NOT there.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Lawl at all this talk of being racist for mentioning abo's sniff petrol. Facts cant be racist. Not all aboriginals sniff petrol, but a vast majority do. Anyone who gets offended when someone says 'the abo's who sit in the street getting pissed and sniffing petrol should be banned' are clearly offended because its something they do.

`redoctober

All show, baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais - Senator Replica
chopper_1.jpg