Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cruise Control Problems

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
where is the actulator? u mean the plug that goes the module? He tested all the wirings and they are good.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
the actuator is in the engine bay, it pulls on the throttle to maintain speed, if there's a problem with it, then your cruise control wont activate. It's a little black box at the front on the right hand side

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
AH i know what u meant, its the module. I have tried 3 of them and still dont work. The auto elec asked me to come in tomorrow and find out the final test. Regards Damo

Ps if u have any idea what the problem was, please let me know will be great :p

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
Just had my car checked again yesterday, the auto guy says its has to be the module. Dammit, it gonna cost me $300, any one know any where get a cheaper brand new module?

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
funny thing, i went the wreakers and got the excact serial number of the cruise control module. And i have fitted the module, its still bloody dont work. ANY ideas?

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
Just found out the problem today, holden has checked all the wiring. Some how the braking switch wire is disconnected making the module thinking my brake is on. They cant do any more today as closing time. Fark so gotta wait on monday, They told me they may have to remove the dash for that wire. Bullocks!!! They better not take the whole dash, how ridlous is that??