Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

custom black an gold ve omega

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Maybe someone should go to the middle east and tell those pesky Arabs to rip off the Chev badges off. It is a Holden goddamnit!!! :hmmm:

Or maybe they're all on a forum somewhere bagging each other about fitting Holden badges. Claiming they're Chevs not Holdens! :rofl2:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Maybe someone should go to the middle east and tell those pesky Arabs to rip off the Chev badges off. It is a Holden goddamnit!!! :hmmm:

Or maybe they're all on a forum somewhere bagging each other about fitting Holden badges. Claiming they're Chevs not Holdens! :rofl2:

Theres a guy from Saudi on here (who wanted to swap for all the holden gear) but no-one saw a problem.

Keep in mind Holden don't sell cars in Saudi, 'chev' do.

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
Someone has managed to strategically spill tar all over your vehicle.

I'd ask the police to investigate.

Head_is

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sedan
Not my thing, Too cluttered, But if you like it then it's totally up to you.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Theres a guy from Saudi on here (who wanted to swap for all the holden gear) but no-one saw a problem.

Keep in mind Holden don't sell cars in Saudi, 'chev' do.

Personally I'd keep whatever badge it was sold with on, so if I bought a Chev Lumnia I'd keep the bowties, if I bought a Commodore, I'd keep the lion.

That said, at least if you go from Chev to Holden you can argue that Holden designed the car, going the other way it's harder to justify, and I've yet to see someone claim they did it because the Commodore is also marketed as a Chevrolet overseas. More commonly it seems to be based on the misconception that the V8 engines are Chev engines, and I know personally whenever I see a rebadged Commodore I shake my head and laugh at them because to me the badge simply highlights their ignorance of what they're actually driving.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
and I know personally whenever I see a rebadged Commodore I shake my head and laugh at them because to me the badge simply highlights their ignorance of what they're actually driving.
I used to do the same, but there are the odd few (FEW!!) people who do it for a good reason, like the bowtie being a lot cleaner looking / smoother / easier to colour code / better looking once colour coded than the Holden/HSV offerings.. That said, I prefer no badges personally.

Drumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
did you end up takin the photos off the thread? Can't see em now for some reason.

tjoint

tjoint
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega custom
yeah, they will be back soon...doing some mods with paint and engine....cheers