Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

custom black an gold ve omega

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Looks a hell of alot better in person. I'm loving the ideas, keep it up. Hopefully see you out and about in the coming months with more stuff done.

tjoint

tjoint
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega custom
thnx, was a great day and gd to meet you all.....mod update...new steel 2.5 sport catts ( engine light on..lol ) needs to be turned off re co2 sensor not picking up the heat...holes drilled under scoop ready for the s/charger./ air flow..thursday start time....and new paint coming but still no body kit ( needs to be different )...new pics coming soooon..

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
yeah mate from the single pic that i can see on your profile, it looks nice at the back, dont let em get you down n if you"ve got the cash to play around with it, go for your life!!, im sure this car is gunna look nuts once you"ve finally tweaked it to where you like it, very eager to see how this finishes up!
also...move on with the badges arguements guys I see them in just about every second forum, everybody has their own opinion it doesn't mean you have to voice it in every topic you talk in.

tjoint

tjoint
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega custom
new high flow catts on now getting 205kw, new custom paint coming soon ill post when done....and yes the CHEV badge is gooooonnnneee..hale holden...diff change 3.45 next week..go the doggies and the koorie all stars on sat night....wish they had cams ready for the ve otherwise its $$$$$$ to custom..go the s/charger

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
nice power. how many rpm does it make that power at? what kinda torque is it making too?

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Thats some good power dude.
Out of a 175 engine but ? Flywheels kw? or rwkw ?
A195 with full exhaust extractors intake cpr6 manifold and good power tune wouldnt be close to 205rwkw but i wouldnt think a 175

Also the Phil from performance manifolds does have billet cams for the alloytec but at 4 grand installed and still needing tune and power made at 5250 rpm unless your going for dyno comps the gains arnt very streetable.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Looks a hell of alot better in person. I'm loving the ideas, keep it up. Hopefully see you out and about in the coming months with more stuff done.

Same here, until i saw this car a few saturdays ago, i like it. Keep up the great work Pete:thumbsup: