Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

D3CID3R'S Old VY Commodore

Status
Not open for further replies.

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
I rekon you could easily go as low as superlow, which is meant to be a 3-4cm drop below FE2... FE2 being lower than what your car is, cos it looks very high! I had my car at superlow height (VZ Calais) and it didnt scrape on anything, it was like normal. Since then i've but Ultra low all around, and now it scrapes on super steep driveways and on those really tall speed humps... Point being, SL should be fine i'd imagine.

Cheers for the advice might look into SL's then :)

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
New Bar
P4200513.jpg

P4200516.jpg

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
hey mate lookin good, i reckon go 19's though as i got 18's then wanted bigger... either number 1 or number 3 of those you put up, number 2 is a little dated now. I think any of those will look good though!

but with the lowering, get rims sorted first then drop it according to how you want it to look sitting over the rims. As a general rule, a car with 15's and ultra lows will sit lower to the ground overall than with 19's and the same springs, something to take into account!

I reckon your front end needs the lion badge to come back... and will you be putting the foggies in the bar? Will finish the front off nicely!

Keep up the good work!

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
Thx Dan. Yeah the front came without the foggies and badge included so gonna get them over the long weekend. But cheers for comments. I am worried about going 19's in terms of tyre prices and legality. So I think I will stick with 18's til I finish apprenticeship. But yeh I like 1 and 3 aswell. What does everyone else think ???

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
i think 1 and 2 yea, u need the lion and a set of foggys in them, but apart from that you should put a bright orange shirt on and fix your drive way up so you can lower it. but apart from that nice ride mate. are you putting the ss rear bar on aswell? couldnt tell by the photos

Status
Not open for further replies.