Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

D3CID3R'S Old VY Commodore

Status
Not open for further replies.

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
Car11.jpg

Car12.jpg

car2.jpg

ed1090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Looks good mate keep up the good work!

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
**** now youve got me worried on my dash lol, im getting blue dash with white to blue morphing needles but looking at yours it looks great...... hopefully it will turn out alright, phreddy is the master and makes anything look good haha.

car looks great, love those wheels, its hard to find a decent set of aftermarket wheels that look good on a vy i think, most of the ones i see are way too over the top or just not enough (look like a corolla or something) haha but yours are great

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Someone's probably already asked this, but what Rims are those? They look bawla as ****!

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
**** now youve got me worried on my dash lol, im getting blue dash with white to blue morphing needles but looking at yours it looks great...... hopefully it will turn out alright, phreddy is the master and makes anything look good haha.

car looks great, love those wheels, its hard to find a decent set of aftermarket wheels that look good on a vy i think, most of the ones i see are way too over the top or just not enough (look like a corolla or something) haha but yours are great

Greg will look after you mate, if he thinks it will be crap, he wont install it.. :) but if your going blue needles with blue numbers, may end up hard to read

Status
Not open for further replies.