Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dafaq did I just read thread///

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Used to have a Maloo as a work car, The Ls1/Ls2 is not a OH MY GOD IT HAS SO MUCH POWER type motor.

It really does come down to learning to drive mate.

Cheers
Mat

Properly set up they are. Hell even with a tune they break traction with ease. Dont think it has anything with "knowing how to drive" I just dont see how the comment was constructive in any way.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
LS2................BECAUSE RACE CAR!!
200rwkw is almost on par with a V8 supercar hoz

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Why does every JC thread turn into a pissing contest? lol. I love this site.

Car is looking good Raf. Almost as good as it sounds....

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Come on ladies, leave the bullshit out of raf's thread.

I should get onto claybar'n mine, looks mint

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Properly set up they are. Hell even with a tune they break traction with ease. Dont think it has anything with "knowing how to drive" I just dont see how the comment was constructive in any way.

I think if they are INCORRECTLY set up then they will lose traction. I have a tinkle more power than you, twinplate clutch and I have no issues keeping traction with half throttle, aside from in 1st maybe.

Breaking traction is not a GOOD thing. It's something you work to overcome so you can get power down.

ls2 With cam and stall still beats your "350rwkw" taxi big fella.

Unless you have time slips to prove this... NooooooooOooooOOooooo.... In other news, Air's "taxi" is 395rwkw.

I love my clubby to bits and the power is great, but lets not exaggerate about what untamed animals these are. :p

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
I think if they are INCORRECTLY set up then they will lose traction. I have a tinkle more power than you, twinplate clutch and I have no issues keeping traction with half throttle, aside from in 1st maybe.

Breaking traction is not a GOOD thing. It's something you work to overcome so you can get power down.

FYI Mine used to turn 1st and 2nd with ease. I also wasnt a big fan, hence got rid of it and upgraded.

Unless you have time slips to prove this... NooooooooOooooOOooooo.... In other news, Air's "taxi" is 395rwkw.

I love my clubby to bits and the power is great, but lets not exaggerate about what untamed animals these are. :p

Cammed and stalled LS2's have been running low 11's all day for years? a bloke on ls1 forum ran low 11's with a big stall and stock cam. So 11.7 with "350rwkw" isnt all that impressive? But most people on this forum dont really know any better then just dyno figures now do they?

FYI Mine used to turn 1st and 2nd with ease. I also wasnt a big fan, hence got rid of it and upgraded.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
.:Jester's HSV Z R8:.

Low 11s with a stock cam. I won't believe that rubbish until I see it, and even then it's still rubbish.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Cammed and stalled LS2's have been running low 11's all day for years? a bloke on ls1 forum ran low 11's with a big stall and stock cam. So 11.7 with "350rwkw" isnt all that impressive? But most people on this forum dont really know any better then just dyno figures now do they?

11.7 isn't that impressive, was also with a full weight luxury car with 2.73 diff gears and a stock stall. The car was improving over the day as we pushed it more till it broke. It had more in it, a few guys have ran 11.3-11.5 with the same power in the same car. Not really apples with apples is it. Not sure what my car has to do with anything tho.
That's the time my car has ran, with me driving. What have you done? We can post other people achievements till the cows come home.