Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DAKSTERS VS Berlina

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Thanks for the kind words guys and gal ;) ... sadly my health is terrible and getting worse every day. This was always going to happen and I have been beating the odds for years, now its time to face the music I guess.

They have taken my license off me as they don't consider me able to drive safely any more. Since I have neither the money or the ability to finish the projects, and would never get to enjoy the fruits of my labour anyway, I'm forced to get rid of these.

I now spend my time indulging my other passion.. computers. Just as expensive a hobby, but at least I can do it whilst sitting on my fat arse :rofl2:

Wombles, the guy who was building the LS3 snapped it up as soon as I told him I wasn't ever going to be using it after all. We negotiated on it, including some money I still owed him for labour, and he picked it up, complete with blower, for 20K.

Demonica, if Wraith is still interested in seeing what he can get my 3770K to do, I'd certainly be interested in seeing him try and learning some things... its now quite deep under water and ready to max out..

Well , bugger , bugger , bugger , bugger , bugger .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2