Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DAKSTERS VS Berlina

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Same as above

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Thanks mate, I'll get back to this one soon. Engine is still being built, money is a major problem at the moment with a probable impending divorce, but give me time :) First I have to finish the VR..

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Eep how long has it lasted so far if you don't mind me asking? D:

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Not a lot mate. The engine is running, with the blower fitted and gas attached. Its still on a test stand at this point though, everything is pretty much at a halt until the lawyers finish extracting what they can from my marriage. I am not allowed to spend any money grrr.

The mechanic is keeping an eye out for a suitable TH700 to rebuild, but he is being fussy since there is no cash at the moment and no need to hurry.

I started the old girl up a couple days ago and took it for a lap around the estate. One of the front tyres immediately went flat and I rolled it off the rim coming home lol - it looks pretty sad in the back yard.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
1200 sounds pretty cheap for 5 blokes , a bobcat, roller, and 3 trucks, i think you did well.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
1200 sounds pretty cheap for 5 blokes , a bobcat, roller, and 3 trucks, i think you did well.

Hell yeah, I was and still am very happy with the deal :) Its survived some incredible rain with no signs at all of any damage since it was done.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Getting close it seems Dak, good luck with the next few touches looking forward to the outcome.