Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damo's New VX SS

FORCED

Huh Did Sum 1 Say FORCED?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
moving very fast with the mods m8, glad to see :D how much that interior costing u?[/QUOTE

theres a place just off seaford road called A J Trim and upholstery he doing the whole interiour in the red lether for 2500 mum gave me 22K for a car coz she sold her house and thats kinda my inheritance anyway the car cost me 17K so i bought the wheels the first day i got the carwhich left me with 2500 for the interiour...the interiour in it atm is good but i wanted better lol gonna be sik hope to win some stuff with it...the theme for the car is red and black..my mates are telling me to get red walls but white is the best and looks good on anything...im getting a thicker wall than normal bout .5 ontop of the normal so the 20's i hope to look like 22's lol!!
Then after the interiour im hoping to get the bay all painted and detailed with the billet caps..theres a guy at seaford in the same complex as the trimmer caled B & S paint and panel who ill go to to get all the bay painted and detailed...KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD LOL
we should meet up before C4C5 and cruise up all together!!

FORCED

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS

LOWFLYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Enhanced Auto cammed VXSS 5.7A4
sweet ride mate. looks killer with the new rims!

beware of buying a plastic otr if thats what it is. i have seen them snap in half the first time it is placed in front of a fan on a dyno. stick with the fibreglass style or spend a little more and go alloy, all polished up they look mint! and with any otr you can retain your radiatior shroud with a little modification

FORCED

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
****UPDATE****
GOT WHITE WALLS TODAY!!

30072008044.jpg

30072008045.jpg

30072008046.jpg

what do ya think????????

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
That looks sick!! Just needs to be dropped abit so its tucking the whitewall up the back...

Very very cool... im envious

EDIT:

How much was it for the white walls if you don't mind me asking

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
mate i got my leather done and door trims for 1110 i will give ya the details if u want will save u 1400 bucks, check out my rid and see the quility if ya want and let me know

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
farrkkk those whitewalls are soo much bigger then mine :( hmmm they do need to be done agen anyway :p what size are they??

beware though....stay away from any sort of dirt.. they tend to get very dirty very quickly lol