Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dash kits

storm192

Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Storm
I ended up painting mine. It come out kind of grainy, i was hopeing it would come out like glass..... But after putting it back in it looks really good anyway - it suits the vinyl well. But im sure if i prepared the surface better it would have come out better. I've asked people what they think and they all thought that it was factory..

Lloyd1986

Reaction score
Website
www.lcimagery.com
Members Ride
VX II Supercharged S pack
I bought it from holden just recently. Got it for $104. Fits better than my old dash surround... who knows why. Anyway its as smooth as glass and looks awesome.

Attachments

• DSC_5742 (Large).JPG
    DSC_5742 (Large).JPG
    99 KB · Views: 557

auzzie_bradd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ss
I bought it from holden just recently. Got it for $104. Fits better than my old dash surround... who knows why. Anyway its as smooth as glass and looks awesome.

i know this is digging up a while back... but i want that dash!!35iv45345043j309t35u9
OMG its so hot haha, how would i go about getting one?!

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
Get your local pannel beater to paint yours mate, thats what i did and there is no way to tell the diffrence and it only cost me $80

auzzie_bradd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ss
Get your local pannel beater to paint yours mate, thats what i did and there is no way to tell the diffrence and it only cost me $80

oh yeah? iv seen tutorials on how to do it at home but the supplies cost $60ish, and a mate whos a mechanic said that no matter what, without doing something to the plastic (can't think of the name), it will peel off most definately. makes me think that $80 isnt too bad!