Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Daytime lights

Gary Wehr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 ve ss sportswagon z series
I have a 2013 ss z series sportswagon, should This model have daytime running lights in the speedo, tacho Etc? Seems very dark dark in the day until you turn the lights on?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Mine doesn't.

Agree, can be a bit gloomy in there at times.

Gary Wehr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 ve ss sportswagon z series
I have a 2013 ss z series sportswagon, should This model have daytime running lights in the speedo, tacho Etc? Seems very dark dark in the day until you turn the lights on?
Thanks for that! I bought this car new and I love it, talk about cheap horsepower!!! I one more little annoyance since new. When i take off there’s a slight knock coming from the rear . The dealership has looked at it, they can hear it. They can’t find the cause! It’s not the abs, shockers, springs etc. sounds like it’s coming from the fuel tank... what do you think???

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Thanks for that! I bought this car new and I love it, talk about cheap horsepower!!! I one more little annoyance since new. When i take off there’s a slight knock coming from the rear . The dealership has looked at it, they can hear it. They can’t find the cause! It’s not the abs, shockers, springs etc. sounds like it’s coming from the fuel tank... what do you think???

Check the engine mounts.

I know you said it sounds like the knock comes from the rear but i had the same thing in my E3 GTS.
On take off there was a knock which i swear was coming from the back somewhere. The non holden dealer i bought it off said it was the tyres loosing traction on take off... (they seriously said that) I took it to holden and the main guy came out literally drove it for 5 minutes and said it was an engine mount. Popped the bonnet and told me to watch the motor when he revved it and the front of the motor lifted up.
Think it cost me $200 (ish) and it only took them a few hours.