Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Death, injuries in Dubbo Street Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Its hard to feel pity for people who play stupid games with lethal weapons. Its lucky they only took themselves out and not some innocent bystander. I'm an empathethic person and I feel for the families of these young lads its heartbreaking and soul destroying to lose a child. I just can't feel any sadness for these blokes, they did it to themselves, they put others at risk, they could have run one of my family members or friends off the road and killed them. I'll save my sympathy for victims not offenders.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
damn was a clean car found his facebook,from this
fxwf2q.png

to this,R.I.P STATESMAN TAKEN TO SOON.
714521-dubbo-street-race.jpg

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
Wow, you are sick

media released his name,i facebooked for a pic of the car an found it.PROBLEM? as julie said i'm the same i have sympathy for the victims not offender he was the offender the car is the victim,if i died from illegal street racing i wouldn't expect sympathy nor respect.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
#### me you need help

i was curious to see what the car looked like before it was nicely moulded around this tree as an garden ornament?how do i need help???i have no respect for illegal street racers or car thieves.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
i was curious to see what the car looked like before it was nicely moulded around this tree as an garden ornament?how do i need help???i have no respect for illegal street racers or car thieves.

...I fail to see why moderators allow you to continue posting, all you do is provoke anger.

As for the crash, sorry to the family and friends of the deceased, it was stupid but we"ve all done stupid things before, unfortunate that he won't live to learn from his mistakes but hopefully everyone that knows him will take a lesson from this aswell as any other young drivers or just irresponsible drivers in general, that road rules are there for a reason, if they want to behave like idiots, do it on a racetrack in a controlled environment, what if he hit another car instead of a tree? or plowed into a house...through a childs bedroom wall and killed them, what then?...just something to think about guys.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I fail to see the problem? Would understand if he had pictures of the deceased but just a car. Um get over it.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
...I fail to see why moderators allow you to continue posting, all you do is provoke anger.

they'd have to ban at least 50% of this forum i reckon if they went off that policy

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
they'd have to ban at least 50% of this forum i reckon if they went off that policy

Oh gosh don't give them ideas. This place will be a ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.