Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Death, injuries in Dubbo Street Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Its not the fact he died that was the issue, it was the 'joking' that went on about needing new taillights and ****
Seriously dude, if your kid was driving that car and ploughed into a tree, how would you feel coming to a forum you enjoy and see someone had trolled his facebook page to make comments about buying parts from the car...

If you can't see the problem with that then there is no hope for any of you...

i wasnt joking.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
You people are horrible!!! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!!! The male driver that died happened to be a friend of mine and I can tell all YOU halfwits now that he was the most genuine guy I ever new!!! I am still in shock because he was never stupid and I garantee you all that unfortunately this was his first and only screw up!!! He never drank, never abused, never spoke a terrible word to no one or about anyone!! He never done anything stupid like this before! Everyone makes mistakes unfortunate his mistake was fatal.
How dare all you people speak so I'll of the dead! If this was your friend, brother, sister whoever you would not be saying this!!! Yes we all know what happened is deemed stupid and should not have happened knowing the risks in it BUT I am 100% sure that at least 95% of the people on this forum have participated in illegal street racing! And DO NOT say you have not!

What has happened is tragic and I sure as hell will miss my friend!! You should all be ashamed of yourselfs, if there is nothing good for you to say then keep your filthy mouths shut and don't say a thing at all!
R.I.P Will you will be missed greatly and remember always.

I can understand the feeling of needing to defend a mate but I do wonder if your mate had walked away from this but killed someones young child instead would you still be on here defending him and trying to paint such a nice picture of him. This could have ended up far worse if someone else got killed and as bad as this may sound thank god only the driver got killed because if anyone deserved to pay with their life it was him.

You always have to think before you act and if one of the screw ups that could happen from the decision that your about to make is that you die and you still proceed then there can't be any sympathy for you, only your friends and family.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
it's tragic some tard wrecked a straight car.

#### the Statesman, did you not see the Lambo get torn in half?

Or are you another one of these Holden bogans that actually think Commodores are the best cars ever made?

GIJoel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
It sh*** me that people want support and sympathy from the internet and expect 0 negativety. Pretty much everything I want to say on this thread has been said. For the record I'm on the "Oh you killed yourself for driving irresponsibly? Eat a giant scrotum you inbred" side of the fence.

Am I a terrible person? Maybe so!

I'm 19 and I drive a commodore - It's pretty safe to presume I'm a hoon, I don't think twice and I have it coming before my full licence, I wouldn't blame you if you did! If I wind up with a totalled car, I'm injured or dead, I give you permission (not that you need it) to take the cold piss out of me too! :rofl2:

There are laws for a reason, if you die breaking them, that's your own stupid fault.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
#### the Statesman, did you not see the Lambo get torn in half?

Or are you another one of these Holden bogans that actually think Commodores are the best cars ever made?

now that's stupid,my vl turbo is the best car ever made with it's timeless design,beats any car in existence.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
I'd love to see both your reactions if the shoe was on the other foot...

the shoe would most likely come off from the impact into the tree,because i'm related to native Australians i only wear one shoe your argument is invalid.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I'd love to see both your reactions if the shoe was on the other foot...

my reaction? id think what a selfish thing to put your family through.

he put himself in harms way, knowing the full repercussions, and you still come here actin like im in the wrong?

want me to start having sympathy for druggies too?

Status
Not open for further replies.