Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

debt collection? what can I do

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
well thats whats been shitting me with most of my mates...... we're like that we trust each other with stuff..... which is why it made this worse it was more of a breach of trust.

Like seriously before I had a place home was whereever I parked my car and plugged my laptop in....... and i'd trust my mates to leave my stuff there when I was out.

My mate brings his xbox over for a booze night he trusts taht I wont steal it.

Im on the other side of town my mate needs something from there picking it up for $100 and he gives it to me tomorrow, and I get him to do the same thing (differant mate obviously).

Just the few **** heads that ruin it for everyone. But that being said, taking **** and not paying for it, thats how marty johnstone got dead.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
last night I shook the cage like nothing else.... chased up everyone I know that knows him people he could work for.....

this morning I get a call from my mate who was his boss telling me he had words to him and he lied to him, he doesnt want liars working for him so he's fired him. Tells me he cant give me his details but he can tell the police when I get them involved...

so im thinking well atleast i've got something....

then i get an email 20m ago :

im sorry bout all this ####ed up bs shits gotten worse 4 me i lost my job at ttp got casual with weslo but i havent been paid anywhere near the amount i was, ive been trying 2 sell the vt so i have money 2 pay u that hasnt worked out, im thinkin the best thing 2 do is give u the stuff back, ill b able 2 get jacob 2 take out the head unit and stuff and ill bring it round asap i forget where u live so if u wanna gimme ur address ill work it all out soon.

so i've emailed him back saying ill meet him down at plaza and inspect all the gear and remove it myself..... taking a mate with me incase he wants to try somethign stupid. I will be billing him for anything damaged but if i get the head unit and teh amp back in good nick I can still atleast recover a grand and i'd call it off there.

And to be honest........ this has made me really distraught and brought out negative energy in myself I dont want. And I think I do need to learn a lesson from this.

None of the money I see from getting the stuff back is going to anything for me, Im going to spend it on a nice xmas gift for gf, my nieces and nephiews and the rest is going to projects for youthgroup.

Enjoying the office entertainment. :D

You should only post daily updates... At like 1pm. Then reading the thread would be like a bogan Days of Our Lives and all the replies would be like the gossiping housewives discussing it the next day over brunch!

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
I understand what you are saying Acex. I'm the same way, I've had 'friends' that ended up not being that. But the important thing is to not let it get to a ridiculous stage of them getting away with murder on you. You achieve this knowledge through life lessons and experience.

I've learned over time that when a 'friend' starts to show those negative qualities, I distance myself before anything bad affects me. I think that is what Minux is trying to send across. Always deep down keep yourself protected and number 1. It's not that hard to do either, we human beings are naturally a selfish bunch in our psychy no matter how much you want to consciously consider others.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
yeah i do agree on that. Could swear he started to change after he lost his last job and moved back in with his mother.

His mother actually owes him 20 grand... and passed on a lot of bad habits to him..... and i can honestly say now she's turned him into this person.

He was a good mate. Stopped being a mate the second he got a higher paying job and his mother mooching off him and teaching it was acceptable to other people.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Police won't help as you entered into an agreement with him about payment and gave him the goods without payment. This is a civil matter and unfortunately will be up to you to get the money.

Unfortunatly, an agreement, whether it be verbal, written, whatever, is still a legal agreement, and in this case, Lease1 is right in which it is a civil matter, BUT, having said that, the agreement was that he would pay X dollars for X goods, and it was agreed upon that he pays after recieving the goods, so you actually do have a case.

Source: Me - I have a cert 4 in Justice Administration.

Last edited:

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Source: I have a cert 4 in Justice Administration.

Just an FYI, that's not a source. If you mean you, then add "Me - " so it reads "Source: Me - I have a cert 4 in Justice Administration."

Just saying... If you want to claim some smarts, be smart about it. :D

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Just an FYI, that's not a source. If you mean you, then add "Me - " so it reads "Source: Me - I have a cert 4 in Justice Administration."

Just saying... If you want to claim some smarts, be smart about it. :D

I totally didn't just go back and change it *shifty eyes* hahaha

cracker

Reaction score
I suggest some of you read this...

Announcements - The Pub

Just Commodores do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate Just Commodores community standards. The Just Commodore team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

Atrocious what some of you post...

so......... shooting him in the dick is out?

consider it a lesson, dont hand things over to people until youv got your money.