Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

debt collection? what can I do

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
Mate to late, i wouldnt take the gear back its used and probably abused now, put it on him that you have had legal advice and the cops know see if that jogs his memory to where u live, i guess he atleast realizes u are serious and sick of his crap and its good that he got the sack except hell use that as an excuse to not pay you so maybe taking the gear back is the safest option but id want to see it working first.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
after what his sister said im expecting the gear not to be in good condition, hence why im telling him I want to remove it.

He wants my adress and to have his mate uninstall it so im guessing it will lead to :

My house being defaced by his sisters bf

The gear being damaged and him doing a runner

Getting the stuff back and him claiming it was fine when he took it out.

All of which hard to get chased up by cops as opposed to it being in his posession.

I have 3 aces up my sleve at this point if I can get him to meet me at an arranged place for me to uninstall it :

A) I check it over if its all ok, im removing it myself I can check it over in seconds
B) raise hell if its defaced
C) find out where he's living / get his new rego details
D) Give him an invoice for the interest / depreciation
E) im actually getting tempted to take my sisters husband with me..... who is a cop....

The_Doctor

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2 Redline
Its not theft, the equipement was given freely to him by its owner

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
E) im actually getting tempted to take my sisters husband with me..... who is a cop....

Do that - get him in a suit with his badge... LOL!!! You could sell tickets to the meeting too. Make your money back that way.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
there is 3 things you can do...

1. nothing and just learn from it
2. do some creative social networking assuming you know his fb page... make a fake facebook with hot girl pic, add ur friends and build up contact list, add him, get to know him and then try and arrange a blind date then you can do what you want with him (may take a few months)
3. hire a PI to find him (easily) but may cost a few hundred

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Form a sexual relationship with his mother and send him high definition footage once a week documenting the physical antics you get up to.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Form a sexual relationship with his mother and send him high definition footage once a week documenting the physical antics you get up to.

when I had my VR she actually tried to have me in the backseat. Checkout my 6x9s. Yeah right...

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon

Then become his step dad, file for power of attorney, job done.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
Mate your sisters husband is a cop! Your problem is solved, for a start cops can find out where anyone lives may take time but they can do it. F@kn scabby freeloaders sh&t me just like lying cheats