Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

debt collection? what can I do

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
wondering what these comments where while I was at cfs lol.

Spoke to his sister before I went... and my god...

Started saying how she wasnt getting involved and hinted at me trying to rip him off..... questioned it and she's like you did a dodgey job installing it....

So i reply..... ok first thing im qualified to install them this is what I do as part of my trade atm, secondly.... I only installed the headunit not hte amp's or speakers...... and third...... are you implying they are damaged?.....

I then get her solidly abusing me and alluding to something dramaticly going wrong with all the parts....

Starting to think her 17yo bf who was going to install the speakers for him installed the amp as well and might have blown the crap out of some of the stuff.... and most common mistakes know it all kids make doing amp installs is not using an appropriate gauge fuse... or a fuse at all.

Now im thinking all the stuff might be damaged :mad:

So she starts hammering me even more about it...... and I then ask her.... ok so why isnt he the one talking to me...... no answer... starts to berrate me again..... and before she blocks me I just say to her

'so your telling me that its perfectly acceptable for your brother to steal items off me. rationalize that.'

This sucks..... I use to be really friendly with this family.... even tried to get me to date the sister (she was actually pretty hot hadnt seen this side of her, so glad i didnt :) .... and his mom..... this mate never used to be like this i could swear shes gotten her claws in him.)

Sucks on the whole...... and I know you guys think $1500 isnt much...... but most of this is gear I would have got nearly $3000 for online to non mates.

Due to having a car crash 8 weeks ago and breaking my ribs and it killing my ability to work for a long while...... I had to come back early from backpacking the east coast..... and yeah its had benefits like meeting me gf... everytime I look at this... just keep thinking of how even having just the headunit back and hocking that could have paid for an awesome xmas present for her, AND done a kickass summer season for youthgroup.

And instead this tosser is getting a freeride on my money.

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Stop hitting your head up agaisted a brick wall mate relax abit and believe in the fact that every dog has its day.Put it this way i most certainly think this bloke knows your looking for him and is watching his back pretty much all the time now thats priceless.:bang:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
If you have emails from them, it could be possible for me to track their IP, not saying I would cos' you know, I'd get my post removed, BUT if you were to forward the IP to someone on these forums, they could then track it back to where it was sent from, not saying anyone could, but you know..

Or just liek, shoot them wit da gunz nd chainsaw ther azzes up liek blat blat blood clot jah mon.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Stop hitting your head up agaisted a brick wall mate relax abit and believe in the fact that every dog has its day.Put it this way i most certainly think this bloke knows your looking for him and is watching his back pretty much all the time now thats priceless.:bang:

lol yeah i know what your getting at.... im working on it im just tryna be constructive at the same time i've had a real rough day..... on the way to cfs I had to take my girl (gf hates me saying that about my car) through the hills the long way just to tune out on some corners.

But yeah.... this is a guy who always wanted to be a tough guy, got a security license got a job as plaza security at westfield ttp and was always mouthing off about it.

And he's now apparantly left the job due to fear im coming after him.

Funny being afraid of someone who's still recovering from broken ribs and a punctured lung :)

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
lol yeah i know what your getting at.... im working on it im just tryna be constructive at the same time i've had a real rough day..... on the way to cfs I had to take my girl (gf hates me saying that about my car) through the hills the long way just to tune out on some corners.

But yeah.... this is a guy who always wanted to be a tough guy, got a security license got a job as plaza security at westfield ttp and was always mouthing off about it.

And he's now apparantly left the job due to fear im coming after him.

Funny being afraid of someone who's still recovering from broken ribs and a punctured lung :)

You could always try to get him, or someone else you can talk to relating to him, to admit anything that remotely involves him not paying you, and take it to the police with the other things you have kept and see how you go, but I don't know anything about the legal system with that stuff, so I'm not going to pretend I do lol. Or continue hunting him down like Terminator.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
If your mates with his last boss then wouldn't he have his number?

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
its actually what im hoping.. tryna get a hold of him.

I'm just tryna be constructive and see what my options are legally. Im kind of expecting to get next to no help from sapol and expecting a lawyer/debt collector to gauge me for cash.

So yeah its a tricky one...... and due to the fact I have a gun license and have applied for a security license and i've got a responsible persons.... im being very careful with what I do as i've seen so many situations like this where they've overstepped or been accused of something and had the commissioner revoke everything they had.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Feel free to try but at the end of the day it's a civil matter and chances are the police won't be interested what so ever.

Reaper

I'll tell you a bit of a story as to why I think differently to this.

I was a victim of being scammed over the internet a few years ago and I was purchasing a computer through eBay. I paid for the computer through Paypal and waited for the money to clear. The guy added me on to MSN and feed me some bull crap lie about Paypal needing all this proof of identification and it was going to take 30days to process it all etc etc. So silly me transferred the money into his account. While he had me on MSN, He managed to get me to purchase a few more of his items for the computer. The deals sounded way to good to be true.... But yep silly me went along with it and transferred the money.

I was told the items would be delivered on a Saturday at a set time. I waited around until the time, he even gave me a phone number, stupid me should tried it first to make sure it wasn't fake. When nothing had arrived, I confronted him on MSN and got blocked. So I took all of my evidence down to the local police station and was given some forms, they even tried the number. We filled out the forms and they got sent away to the cyber squad up in Maitland, NSW.

While they were going over the forms, I did a bit of research myself, I managed to find some of his friends on his MSN list, added them and got his real contact number and address. I called him and boy I haven't heard anyone **** bricks so much in my life. He ended up handing the phone over to his girlfriend and never came back. I never took the number down to the police station, have no idea why. Over a year later I got an email from a Cyber squad up in Qld stating they had arrested the guy and he is now serving time in jail, being careful to not drop the soap. Turns out I was not the only guy he had scammed. Lucky for me it was only $620, but hey for a 17 year old that was a lot of money for me back then.

So in all of that, they did do their job, they didn't just chuck it out the window. Anything like this is worth it. Yes it can be long and painful and you may or may never hear of anything from it. But whats the harm in trying?

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
I was a security guard for six years and if you can get any sort of charge to stick call OCBA and tell them and they will keep checking with SAPOL and if a charge is recorded against him hell lose his security licence. A bit of satisfaction for you if it works