Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

debt collection? what can I do

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
So over a year later............

over 340 emails...

finding out he got his job back at plaza and him running away from me after seeing me and hiding behind a cop.... (this was last friday)

I GOT MY STUFF BACK.

after week after week of giving excuses and finally seeing me he replies to an email saying he'll give it back...... arrange to meet him at kfc..... he arrives with his mom
walks up to me with 2 boxes I say hi.... he grunts dumps them at my feet and gets back in the car and drives off.

Give it a quick check, the amp and 2 speakers are missing.... now that I have a number for him as he called me I message asking where the rest is..... get told oh the amp was broken threw it away, speakers werent there, will give u $50 for the amp.

Message him back about how the amp was fine and if u did do damage there was a 10c fuse on it that would need to be replaced as it would go into protect mode, the amp was worth more than $50 dont bs me.

His mom then tries to call me 27 calls all yesterday night.... i figure screw that im not having her harass me again.... so i type an email with everything missing test everything out.

Find the cables and harness for the headunit missing, the tweeters from the 6.5" speakers are missing, one of the cones in the kevlar woffers is busted and my 6x9's he's telling me he never had, i find one of the covers for them at the bottom of the box, and the remote for the headunit missing.

So i type this email up with everything thats missing telling him to get it or pay for it, and that i expect him to pay off the interest on my credit card for the time he's had the unit.

Tonight I get an abusive text from his mom..... telling me to stop harassing him..... this arrives at 10.10pm at night....

I reply that i've not bothered him at his work, not visited him at work, not called him. And she's pestering me at 10pm at night and threatening me with the police.

So I tell her to get him to sort himself out i've been doing him a favour keeping him out of court.

She then starts sending me texts claiming im lucky for getting back what I did and that I damaged his car and has pictures and witnesses and will win in court so **** off.

I reply with... well since I didnt install it, I half installed it as I made a cable for it couldnt place the unit in without a dash fascia which he went and got and then had his sisters boyfriend install it who has no qualifications in the field, that the guy removed all of hte panels your claiming are damaged, and you have no evidence to back you up.

I have over a year of emails of your son promising to pay me, even offering to pay me in installations, deleting all contact with me as soon as i left town to the east coast, and in the email friday night apologized and told me he was sorry he's bucketed under by finances and keeps thinking if he runs away form his problems they will go away. Goodluck with all that in court.

Now realisticly im just happy to have most of my gear back.... and I dont expect to get much further than I have but im not letting him off this easy. Scumbag. So the units up for sale works fine is in good nic...... the amp wiring kit amazingly is still sealed in the packet so I know he didnt use the correct kit to wire the amp.

But yeah 1 year and a month to get the stuff returned... What a joke, hopefully can recover the rest of the gear or atleast get him to pay for, but atleast now I've got something back.

Here's to not giving up and letting some troll screw you over.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Scum breeds scum, in this case the mother shouldnt have bred.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Well i've noticed one thing..... when he's been pulled in he's tried to sort things out, got so close too many times over this and it seemed like someone pulled him back. Now I know that the scumbag does come to his senses sometimes then his mom wraps her leash around him.

Should have expected this... he was an ok guy until he moved in with her..... she lives on work cover, claims she got carpeltunnel, she screwed him over on a car once..... and she keeps finding fault with housing trust houses to get upgraded.

I think he's too fargone now.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Mash hammer & knee caps comes to mind :)

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
lol she's one to talk for harassment its now 11.10 and she's still sending me messages, now trying to claim we're equally both in the wrong....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Houso scum, do yourself a favour and just write the rest of the crap off as a learning experience.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Trust me there will be an amount written off as a learning experience.... just tying to make it as minimal as possible. I know they cant afford a lawyer and wont get legal aid. Will be pushing them into the wall as hard as possible.

Cilyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV series 2 Ute
I feel your pain brother, it's not about the money it's the principal of being a good person and doing what's right. My ex gf ripped me off $1000 bux by taking my iPhone 4 and I've lowered my self to get it back, calling police having lawyers send letters.. And to
This day the thought of her thinking she could take something that my hard earned cash paid for (I bought it outright) and then act like its hers and send people to call me attack me on fb saying I'm a thief for wanting what's mine back. In the end mate what I'm trying to say is fight for your stuff you've done well to get what you have back! People of all walks of life are low, should have known better than to trust a jobless single mum that only dates coal miners.... But we live and learn. Hope you get what you're owed mate.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
it makes you feel downright dirty...... his mom has been trying to make me feel abysmal over it.

And to be honest I keep hoping this guy turns himself around, he used to be a decent guy...... i will sound like a total douche here but im hoping to teach him a lesson here..... if he can somehow stop listening to his mom and get back to being the guy he used to be it would be awesome.

Like i've said to HIM in all the emails..... theres always help there.... just hope he learns that instead of being a houso like his mother... hate saying that term but its almost like shes proud of what she is.

Cilyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV series 2 Ute
She sounds like she smokes and drinks an sits at the kitchen table all day watching soaps on tv, living off the working mans tax..