Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Defected

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
what do u mean by regency

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Regency is the place hear in adelaide that do teh vehicle inspections, and generally rape people of money in the process, cant remember its actual name.

And boona, defect for momo wheel? I was under the impression that they were ADR complied, it was the other ones that are the problem, the $150 jobs, not the $400 momo gear

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
semi said:
was it just the cold that didnt work, or did it just not blow any air? Bacuse if it doesnt blow air, you dont have a demister, which is dangerous. I know from experience

no the demister used to work and all, but the plastic that feeds out the air for the aircon was stuffed so it never blew air out, demister worked fine though

peninsulabands

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ SS 6.0 TUR(i)SMO
my drivers seat was actually broken when i bought it, so i took out all the stuff that made it go up and down, and bolted it so that it would stay all the way down all the time (because im tall).
it doesnt move at all.
do you think i could still get done for it?

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Shounak said:
Insufficient washer fluid..

No worries Officer, I just need to take a slash.. :whistling

lol, then they'd ping you for being indecent in public :p

Tom04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2
i got pulled over because my number plate had fallen of an it was sittin on my dash board. but i just told him y i hadnt fixed it (because i was 400ks from home) an he said no worries just try and fix it when u can an let me go. after a breath test

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
When I had my VL I got pulled over quite a few times by the cops and just got warnings for tyres being bald, crack in windscreen, car being too lowered, having 3 inches bigger wheels from the standard 14 inch wheels

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Marks-VY said:
I was once pulled over and defected for clear plastic headlight protectors (no, not tinted) and triple air horns (no, not musical). I also copped a speeding fine when I wasn't speeding.

The RTA said the copper was harrassing me and the defects were not valid. I was so revved up I went to court to fight the speeding fine and coplain about the defects. The cop presented the case first, stating he had lights and siren going and I failed to pull over for several km's (which was all crap). Even though I had a witness in the car at the time, it was a pointless exercise. I couldn't raise the defects as an example of harrassment as it was irrelevant to the speeding issue.

I ended up paying court costs plus the fine and lost points.:bang: :bang:

man ive been in a situation where i had to go to court where the cop completely fabricated the story, he got the time and place wrong and was harassing me by being in my face yelling when i was fully co operative and listening. like every thing but. you can get good ones but you can get some real bad ones. i seen the officer in charge the next day to put in a complaint and the officer in charge said that he was yelling because i was "pissed" and you have to speak louder to drunks so they get the message. I WASNT EVEN DRUNK! drinking yes drunk no. still went to court copped a fine that was it. i mean stuff like i was using my middle finger with my left hand toward the cops while winding my window down. on the passenger side of the car. hell my left hand had a drink in it!

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
bangers said:
thats my point. there are plenty of other chrome pieces on other cars like grille and badges as well. the funny thing being that his mirrors are chromed as well.

i got 17 inches of chrome spinnin and that aint a distraction? but a washer nozzle is? ok fair enough.

sugaris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 SS Ute
police wounder why people dislike them.. all these post are good examples of why people dislike them... if they stopped harassing us and did some real police work we would not have a problem with them. My local paper had on the front cover the other day that swearing at police had increased by 900% yes 900% in 1 year... wounder why that is!?!