Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Definition Of "Ricer"

tuf32

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International
haha nice one mate.

As an ex r32 GTR owner i take no offense to this post ;)

People who put 4inch exhausts and altezza lights on a stock civic or lancer then floor it off the lights to 60km/ph should have their heads checked!

6 shooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VR Executive S2/ Kawasaki zxr250
Yea i used to have an s/c toyota levin and i still take the **** outa ricers too

Hello kitty is a big one for them and also impractically large intercoolers which are too big for the turbo and it hangs out the front of the bumper and in some cases i seen intercoolers on non turbos which arent plumbed into anything

heres also another good one i found
Fake Turbo Blow Off Valve Sound

Ls1uMiNa Ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 lumina Ss vy a4
would like to add
weights less than 800 kg
size of washing machine or fridge
made of plastic
annoying noisy straw system, they call it exhaust
the engine can be replaced with 2 ltr juice or milk
it might be 120 hp engine but when 4 full grown adults gets in, it becomes 30 hp.

pugsta 85

Reaction score
Members Ride
5l bt1 vr
LOL This is classic! I use to own a black nissan fairlady 300zx 5sp man 3ltt and the amount of $#%^wits that told me to chuck on crome mags with matching stickers and a vielside kit was an absolute joke! People would say 'Nice car sick as! When u puttin a kit on it?' FFS what so it can look like a spaceship in a manga film
JAP CARS= UNREALIABLE!!!

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
LOL This is classic! I use to own a black nissan fairlady 300zx 5sp man 3ltt and the amount of $#%^wits that told me to chuck on crome mags with matching stickers and a vielside kit was an absolute joke! People would say 'Nice car sick as! When u puttin a kit on it?' FFS what so it can look like a spaceship in a manga film
JAP CARS= UNREALIABLE!!!

I wouldn't say "UNREALIABLE!!!"....Honda are one of the worlds leading car manufactures and they are Japanese cars...

And my sister owns a 93 Lancer that hasn't disappointed her once, and still works as good as they did when first released...

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
i think the picture speaks for itself

Attachments

• 20112008047f.jpg
    20112008047f.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,066

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
And what was the price difference between a Monaro and an SS or a Clubsport? The Monaro was a fair whack more than an SS and it's regarded as sports car. It's also more expensive than a WRX. Calais' are just cheap luxury cars aswell.

haha Take it easy mate lol! The next car i will be getting is a munro! (preferably in black, but yellow or dark blue will also do nicely) The only point i was laying down was that the munro fell into a cheap price bracket for a sports car, You can pick one up for around 25K off the trading post ect, the fact is while i don't like small bubble ricer cars in general, there is a few that also perform nicely! and yeah my Calais is a cheap luxury car wich has all the lovely squeeks,rattles and rolls, but i love my car, and enjoy driving it everyday, Except for my fuel bill:bang:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Cannon = FAIL.

Munro's/SS's etc, are sports cars in a very loose sense of the word. They're family sports cars if that makes any sense? High-spec Jap sports cars like Skyline GTR's or WRX STi's, Lancer Evo's which come with about as race-like suspension/gearing as you can get away with on a street car are much more track-ready than any Commodore (with the possible exception of the GTS's with the variable suspension setup)

Commodores handle like a boat! Ya'll know it's true. To anyone who's going to reply saying "nah my commodore handles heaps good", yes, it does handle good, for a boat. They're not built with track performance in mind like GTR's are. They're a family car, with a V8 and slightly improved suspension, but the base design is still a boat.

crazybiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore V6
Cannon = FAIL.

Munro's/SS's etc, are sports cars in a very loose sense of the word. They're family sports cars if that makes any sense? High-spec Jap sports cars like Skyline GTR's or WRX STi's, Lancer Evo's which come with about as race-like suspension/gearing as you can get away with on a street car are much more track-ready than any Commodore (with the possible exception of the GTS's with the variable suspension setup)

Commodores handle like a boat! Ya'll know it's true. To anyone who's going to reply saying "nah my commodore handles heaps good", yes, it does handle good, for a boat. They're not built with track performance in mind like GTR's are. They're a family car, with a V8 and slightly improved suspension, but the base design is still a boat.

LOL.

My boat handles very well actually. Sticks perfectly :p

All commodores are different really.

I admire the electronic variable suspension on the VE GTS Commodores. That's pretty cool.