Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

delcowizzids 91 bitsa wagon

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
god i hate deutschwerks injectors with a passion isnt anyway they are 39lb injectors grrrrrrrrr im over them gonna sell them and get some real ones

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
got most of the exhaust on and went for my first boost today :D need to shut the plug gap so i can go higher than 4-5psi didnt so much like 1.5mm LOL missed and farted when i put the foot to far down. exhaust is too quite need to cut the **** oval muffler out and substitute a hotdog i feel

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Whats a good Gap setting for around 10psi, because i think i am still on the factory 1.5mm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
got most of the exhaust on and went for my first boost today :D. exhaust is too quite need to cut the **** oval muffler out and substitute a hotdog i feel

Yay! boosting Wagon :rockon:

I'll be at RSL on friday (changing turbo), I'll keep an eye out for a "Hotdog" for ya

:spot on:

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Whats a good Gap setting for around 10psi, because i think i am still on the factory 1.5mm

im going to try 1mm first off if thats still coughing .9 is as far as i really want to go

Yay! boosting Wagon :rockon:

I'll be at RSL on friday (changing turbo), I'll keep an eye out for a "Hotdog" for ya

:spot on:

cheers mate yeah half boosted 3-4psi is a bit boring LOL still havnt had time to close the gaps as yet maybe tomorrow :D

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
I've got my plugs gapped at 1mm and its sparking at 15psi.
Matt

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Kewl i will try it on mine when i get a blower back on it.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
nah not yet been delayed again :D have been out boosting and tweaking at 7psi and half tuned the gearbox didnt so much like it :D now sticks in 2nd gear after boosting wont shift to 3rd even if you coast along off the gas then it decides to change dont know if its a sticking trans valve or if i may have broken it LOL tends to light the tyres damn easy at 10kmh going round slow corners trying to pull into traffic

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
gotta love the ebay T70 can kick the TCC out at 100 in 3rd and instantly boost pulls damn hard to the limiter in 3rd gear for only 7psi and rich as at 11:1-10.8:1 cant wait to lean it down to 12:1 and add some timing its running bugger all at the moment and is flying :smoking: