Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deserves its Own thread....

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
the guy is skilled but the the paintballer scene wasnt needed and the fact the a few of the scenes after that the paint was gone and then appeared again was sus

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
Awesome driving ..... that was a joy to watch.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
lets leave moderation to moderators, what you reckon? i think it's a briliant idea.

no point in pointing something out, not called for, not warranted, and not needed. pm a moderator if it is realy that bad.

anyways, yes, this guy is seriously tallented, did anyone else see that the paint was gone in the next scene after the paint ball bit? an dit apeared again abit later?

mas996

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
of course its not one continuous shot, no way. not just because of the paint bit but they'd be there for days/weeks to get it all spot on in one go. same with the first one, the dude would just try the parts, and the good takes would be pasted together.

but still, its pretty hectic how close the dude cuts it to some ****, mad skills involved there. the slow mo bits look cool too.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Made me wet my pants :D

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Im not sure how, but isn't that guy with the paint ball gun also the guy driving?

either way awesome driving, i believe a 500whp car would make it easier.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
I thought it was a whole load of wang to be honest. The first one was much better

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
TBH, I think the "urban wank" (for lack of a better description) in these videos devalues the driving. The guy is obviously very skilled, and I would much rather see him do his thing than watch some try-hard tosser with a paintball gun strike a pose - seriously, what was that about? It also made it more obvious it wasn't a continuous shoot when the paint magically went away in later scenes.

exactly why i liked the 1st one better, no hollywood bullshit with trucks exploding and paintball ****, the only good hollywood bits where doing the 360 on the waterballons in super-slow-mo and going over the fluro light tubes in super-slow-mo

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
would be good to see some time warp of this.