Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

digital dash from calais into berlina

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
A VK digital Dash will work just fine in a Carbie 202 VK, I have a complete conversion here I was going to put into my VK but have decided not to and will be selling it soon to finance my new guage set. I have the speedo cable, transducer dash cluster, all the sensors & most importantly the wiring harness for the digital dash & the cluster

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
na i bough it this way the guy put it in himself alon with the reast of the calais interior

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
A VK digital Dash will work just fine in a Carbie 202 VK, I have a complete conversion here I was going to put into my VK but have decided not to and will be selling it soon to finance my new guage set. I have the speedo cable, transducer dash cluster, all the sensors & most importantly the wiring harness for the digital dash & the cluster

let me know when as i might be interested

VK1981

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk berlina
yeah i no this an old thread but im thinking about doing this conversion on my 202efi can anybody tell wat parts i will need? as well as the digital dash, thanks

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i would also be interested in knowing how much it costs for the parts

and vk berlina, have you sold the conversion yet?

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
When I asked on another forum about putting a VKC dash in my VH, here's wat one member said:

Pheonix said:
The Calais dash has 32 wires that connect to it, if your still keen I could probably sus out what is needed to make it work.... not a small job though, and you would need a fuel flow sensor on the engine for fuel calculations, a low coolant sensor on the radiator, a calais fuel sender unit, and probably some other items that i haven't remembered.

vk_wgn_2_nv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk berlina wagon
i have a vk berlina wagon with the fuel injected 202 in it and have thought about this conversion aswell any info on installation would be apprectiated also any one who has a vkc dash for sale please let me know cause i have not been able to find one thanks!!!!!

VK SS

Jeff
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SS REP
EFI calais speedo

My mate has got a efi one out of a 202 in his VK 308 carby and it works fine. All he done was got a transduicer and cable and the wireing harness that goes into the back of a didgital calais dash and swapped the harness over a nd fitted the calais dash and bob is your uncle. You need to run wires from the transducer to the new harness to pick up the signal