Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DijM8's (OHHYEH) 5.7L vx calais, 16" ve interceptors, leather,tuned,new pics pg.42

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
more??? :p after car is fixed on the wkend...i'll mite go and get some more shots....this wkend or the next :)
ay dan let me know i would love to cruise and get some more

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
nice man, have any probs with tyre scrubbing? or underneath scrub much over speedhumps and whatnot?

10/10 awesome car man, love it, would love to see a photoshopped pic of your car black instead of white just to see what it's look like, i wnt ur front end on my ride lol.

...forgot to ask ya before, the rear springs are pedders too? just ssl ultra ride or whatever? just curious howcome you didnt go with a lower front spring bro?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
only problems i hav with tyre scrubbing is goin around 100km's over big bumps on the road. other then that shes all sweet....

only thing that scrapes is the exhuast tips lol, yeh i wudnt mind black just a pain to keep it clean all the time lol

na the backs are ultraride ssl and the fronts are pedders...i did hav pedders all round untill i picked up the set of ssl....

the reason why i didnt go the front aswell cause i h8 hav the front too low....i love how it sits now... ass dwn head up :p

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
welll lucky me....got defected last night for wheels and too low

i was 1" to big with rims

front was 340mm and it needs to be 370mm
rear was 290 and it needs to be 361mm

28092008419.jpg

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
damn man what a heap of sh#t, dumb cops, coz being to low is why crime is bad here do some real work losers, just crap m8. i feel for ya daniel i really do man sorry to hear

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well not really...unless they do an emission test or sumshiit

but the things i need to get through regency is....stockies, stock exhuast to quiet down the cam....stock airbox, stock springs..ummmm i think thats about it lol

SS_ute

Two Steps Ahead
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute
regency will pick our cam had a mate try to get through and thy picked it.