Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DijM8's (OHHYEH) 5.7L vx calais, 16" ve interceptors, leather,tuned,new pics pg.42

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
i went from a 5 litre VS Stato to a V6 Wh. Biggest mistake of my life. Stick with an 8. Hell you sold that car quick.

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
^^^agreed^^^^

Downside to loving speed, once experienced you are never happy with less speed, only more.

Addictions are like that :D

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
Hmmm 6 litre would be sweet :whistling

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
spoke to dad this morning he wants me to get atleast a 6L so that leaves me with the vz's and probs wud spend upto 30k max...

minux was looking at a VZ clubby the other day, he was pretty confident that he could get him down to $29,000...

Just to prove you can get get ALOT for under $30,000 these days, especially V8's :)

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
spoke to dad this morning he wants me to get atleast a 6L so that leaves me with the vz's and probs wud spend upto 30k max...

minux was looking at a VZ clubby the other day, he was pretty confident that he could get him down to $29,000...

Just to prove you can get get ALOT for under $30,000 these days, especially V8's :)

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina

sounds like my dad.

congrats on sale mate

how about buying a prius?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3

yeh v8s hav dropped heaps the past year, its amazing what kinda prices u see on cars these days

sounds like my dad.

congrats on sale mate

how about buying a prius?

cheerz m8.... ummm whats a prius:whistling