Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/ / / Dijm8's Subaru Impreza

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
looks good prefer it to he impreza i would change the pipework if it can eb done and probably leave it as is

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
of course, they dont like the poke...although its ok for the 4x4 guys to have tyres sticking out 2+inchs out of the guards....

There is a major difference in the two examples you have quoted here. 4x4 guys havent got insane camber to help fit the wheels under the guards.

My point was, it doesnt matter what car you buy, the driver here remains the same.

I dont have a problem with either of your cars, I dont mind the look of your suby, but selling a car because you got it defected 3 times only to buy a new car - which will be defected as well just boggles my mind.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
love the new rig mate, was looking at one of these before i got the SS, same colour and everything lol

Please discard of the wheels to some youngin' and go get some nice works or volk's asap

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
not to be a dick, but thats a legal spot to fit it. when we comply these we have to angle the plate slightly so its angled straight (OEM angle is slightly off) as long as its straight, the protrusion isnt classed as as risk to frontal impact.

fairy muff.

Looks tough dijm8, you must be pretty happy with that! When are we gonna have a race?

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
what do you mean? Just feels quicker because youre waiting for boost? or the max torque area is different?
Or the fact it has more torque and not 2 ton of car?