Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dirbatua's VX SS

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
steering wheel done :) thanks to nathanvy for the wheel and some dude on ebay for the airbag :rofl:

rsz_img_0342.jpg

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
nothin much new atm.

Car started having a minor misfire yesterday.

new plugs and leads tonight and issues is gone, old leads were ####ed, brittle and ****, plugs were okish but better off changing them while i was in there, they were bout 50 thou old

Got a pile of new stereo **** on the way atm to upgrade all the speakers and subs with new stuff.

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Hey Dirbatua, cars coming along nice. Does your OTR touch the hood when its closed and did you have to move the air cond condenser a bit to make it fit over the radiator? Cheers

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Hey Dirbatua, cars coming along nice. Does your OTR touch the hood when its closed and did you have to move the air cond condenser a bit to make it fit over the radiator? Cheers

cheers, doesn't touch the hood, i did bend the condenser slightly in the middle to get it all to fit nicely.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
8 and a bit meters of 0 gauge :) damn expensive ass copper wiring, just need to wait for my other stuff to rock up so i can start wiring it up.

rsz_1img_0356.jpg

Last edited:

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
next lot of stuff rocked up, 0 gauge cable inline fuse, thing is massive compared to the 8 gauge one.

Still waiting on more stuff :p

rsz_img_0371.jpg

Last edited:

MY38VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 V6 Manual Wagon
Car looks great,

Looking forward to seeing what rwkw you make once you get headers,exhaust,retune finished

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Car looks great,

Looking forward to seeing what rwkw you make once you get headers,exhaust,retune finished

cheers, exhaust etc wont be till augustish depending on cash after the current stuff i'm doing.

Picked up the next lot of stuff, start installing stuff tomorrow after i pick up most of the remaining parts.

rsz_img_0373.jpg