Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Discontinued brands of food, what were your favorites that aren't available anymore?.

HoldenCVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dont have one
I miss the Cadbury Crunchie drinks.They were the best.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Barney Banana ice creams.
They might have brought them back out, I dunno....they were awesome though.

And Yumbos from Hungry Jacks

Barney Banana's did come back last year but they just aren't the same as the old school ones used to be unfortunately.....

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
milky way chocolates haven't seen em around in ages

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Theres shops at Carindale and Garden City (in Brisbane) called Candytime i think. There like little stalls in the middle of the walkways. They sell Dr Pepper, Cherry coke, dr pepper cherry etc etc, plus all the pop tarts, american chocolate bars and the like. Im an absolute dr pepper and pop tart addict so i hit that **** up almost every week, and buy it by the 12 pack haha.

Also, there was Pepsi Blue out a few years back, tasted alright, wouldnt mind that again

Also a NZ confectionery shop in Stafford (north Brissie) that sells all that stuff too, I love going there.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
i know it's not so much a food brand but i miss Georgie Pie which was a fast food outlet that sold pies. it had a $1, $2, $3, $4 menus. was bloody brilliant, the pies were good. cheaper then macca's and was just a alround better meal for less.

worst pies ever at my local one no wonder they closed down was probably due to the meat that was 1 grade up from dog food hopefully the dont make a comeback LOL

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I've seen them at a servo recently and almost fell over - $1.80 for one and i remember they were 35¢ each at high school! I must be getting old.

I would have thought you would fallen over after seeing the price of fuel had tripled.....

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
What about Muncheros ?

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Also a NZ confectionery shop in Stafford (north Brissie) that sells all that stuff too, I love going there.

Also try the Confectionery Warehouse on NUdgee rd,theres one in Sumner Park & another in Browns Plains. Big kids heaven for the hard to find stuff