Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do I have the world's messiest garage?

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Thats because your 15. All good things come to those who wait.

me and my uncle built a car port last weekend if that counts

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
definatelt not the messiest, at the moment i have to walk from the front left of a car around the front of it down its drivers side an d around to the passengers side just to put the hoist arm under theres that much stuff on that side of my hoist.
I am trying to clean it up a bit today if it gets below 40*c when i finish work.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
Not too bad for the mess situation but as for size have a look at this

All I can say is I'm jealous.

That's just bluddy nuts, a total waste of space and handy machinery....I would think I had died and gone straight to Holden hell if I had a shed like that!!!!! I would mess it up real quick too ... :thumbsup:

VNracer34G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Production Saloon, 07Omega ex Cop car, 03 TF V6
That's just bluddy nuts, a total waste of space and handy machinery....I would think I had died and gone straight to Holden hell if I had a shed like that!!!!! I would mess it up real quick too ... :thumbsup:

I'm with ya there mate, i would be happy as a pig in **** with a fraction of the gear and space- he doesn''t have any holdens though hahaa. With that huge complex and sooooo much equipment i'd be like a dyke in a fish shop figuring what to do next - so something would get started and left, then something else which would give me an idea for another project and so on and within a year it'd be a helluva mess - think it would be easier to tidy your shed

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
I'm with ya there mate, i would be happy as a pig in **** with a fraction of the gear and space- he doesn''t have any holdens though hahaa. With that huge complex and sooooo much equipment i'd be like a dyke in a fish shop figuring what to do next - so something would get started and left, then something else which would give me an idea for another project and so on and within a year it'd be a helluva mess - think it would be easier to tidy your shed

Great to see there are other people out there with the same handicap as me !! haha I always start things, and then get ideas halfway through just like you described, and go off on all sorts of tangents, doing other stuff leaving unfinished stuff everywhere :beer chug:

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
I need more space too,can only fit one car in the two car garage but the missus has found a new house that has a 4 car garage and a 2 car carport beside it.Things are looking up.

Sladdo

Resident Ford mechanic
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VT V6 5sp Exec.
Thats pretty messy lol. My garage has a lot of 'crap' too. On the left hand side against the wall is a welded diff complete with trailing arms out of an EL to go into my XF, the matching driveshaft, various Commodore springs, a stack of wheels, a VE SS & Lancer altezza tail light & a pile of floor mats.

On the other side is 2 17in tires, a sub & amp & my jack.

The front is my work bench.

The back room behind the garage is a mess. Parts everywhere. Mainly Falcon bits & pieces but I do have a VP SS boot lid & rear bumper & even a spa bath lol.