Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

**do You Have A Criminal Record**

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
im 20 with no criminal record been done for a couple speeding fines and a redlight cam fine but i was arrested when i was 16 for "looking suspicious"

i was just walking down the street to go to the petrol station minding my own business not making any noise or anything at 2 in the morning on a saturday night with a mate they tried to intimidate me to figure out what we were doing playing the good cop bad cop crap then when they didnt get any info other than the truth they made me take the string out of my pants and my shoes off then they hooned around the suburbs for about an hour with us beeing thrown around the paddy wagon and then took us home and told our parents not to let us out late at night again

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Convictions NO but record yes. And I am not a proud fool to post here or anywhere about it for that matter!

for your info im not a proud fool, im far from proud of my actions.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
common boys no one was braging, i asked a question and he answered it, simple as that. i think he is very game in posting his convictions on the web, and he sounds like he has learned from his mistakes.
johnny

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Lol what a weird thread.

I don't have convictions but I guess you could say my file is far from empty. Stay smart kiddies.

Where did the subject of school suspensions come from lol? Suspended 3 times for total of 5 months.

Suspended from the school bus 3 times. Pity it was 25km to school

I've changed now in my ripe old age, haven't had so much as a parking fine for the last 4 years and proud of that

PS I have never treated the police with disrespect. I believe anyone who does should be dealt with like they used to in the olden days

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
common boys no one was braging, i asked a question and he answered it, simple as that. i think he is very game in posting his convictions on the web, and he sounds like he has learned from his mistakes.
johnny

Thankyou.:thumbsup:

TheStateo

master AND commander
Reaction score
Members Ride
96' 5ltr calais
areested for driving unlicenced unregisterd no licencend person in veacle and intoxicated an im in risk of loooooosin my l's.......i suck........

TheStateo

master AND commander
Reaction score
Members Ride
96' 5ltr calais
for the record i regret it

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
minor or adult records,they all stay! so dont think if your about to turn 18 and go do something stupid that it wont affect your adult life! seen many of my former school friends who got drunk and went on a rampage on thier 18ths and 5-6 yrs later after finishing uni they been getting rejections at job interviews because of their juvi recrds. :(

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
:thumbsup: Never even had a speeding fine, had me licence for 4 years - oh i did get put in the back of a paddywagon when i was 16 for looking suss, wish the cops would have there way with me in that paddywagon:yeah: im bad.....:bow: