Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

**do You Have A Criminal Record**

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
sure do!! dont eva think u can escape prom the cops on a mini bike

nope but you can run away from council workers! untill the cops come knocking on your front door :embarrass
oh well it was only a warning.. lucky i was 15 at the time he said if i had my learners he would have pushed my P's back 6 months

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I cant tell you & you don't want to know. lets just put it this way, in town the other night, the police pulled us up walking down the street, asked usual questions, then got our id's. One of them went back to the car, while the other stayed with us, then he came back to us & said to his partner "no warrants but extremely well known". So after a search, they had no choice but to let us go.
Enough Said.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
no probs adam69, vn-brooom i would be very seprised if you didn't loose your lerners.
johnny

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
And I am not a proud fool to post here or anywhere about it for that matter!

Ditto..

But what the hell, no criminal record here, I am placid and friendly.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Im 21 and clean, came close but, cop had it in for me and accused me of callin him a h0m0sexual (which i did'nt) so he sent me to court for disorderly behaviour. copped a $300 fine $800 for the lawyer... learnt my lesson i'll never call a police officer a p00f again, even if i didnt in the first place.

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
areested for driving unlicenced unregisterd no licencend person in veacle and intoxicated an im in risk of loooooosin my l's.......i suck........

so which one of you were intoxicated you or the unlicenced supervising drive? cause if you were the intoxicated one thats sad,

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
If jobs do a police check... like i want a job in IT and ive got a conviction of carless driving to my name... is it gonna **** me over???? Im hell sketching now, may aswerll bail on uni...

aZk.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Probably depends on what field you are going to be working in, even with my DD charge I still got into a job that required a clean record

As long as you don't have a phone book sized charge sheet and you haven't been done for theft, hacking or anything the company would be concerned about you should be right, a mate of mine got into the Federal Police despite having a careless driving charge, they did quiz him over it but he still got into the force despite that

mischf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S2
No record in this country, except for:

Robbery, rape, murder, escape on bicycle.

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I got chased on my petrol scooter for a while by the cops. After 20 minutes of ducking in and out of streets I went to my mates house and hid around the side of his house.