Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

do you miss your first car .....

do u miss your first car

• Total voters

yentzelburger

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Wagon
Most deffinantly!
1980 Corolla sedan. went like anything even when there was onlya sniff of oil in the sump let alone any petrol in the thing!
Ended up in the trees off a gravel road on the driver's side facin the way i had come. it was insant death for it.
Then i went and got a 1975 Corolla!! Loved that even more. Reliable as anything, cheap and easy to fix and awesome to thrash coz they never die.
Gonna miss my commo wagon when she goes. Don't want it to but think its the way i need to go :(

tallboy

6'7''
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh statesman.
yes i do but im happy with my wh statesman
but i sold it gust in time bcoz the trans blew up

Last edited:

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
^^ is this a new language? looks like all the cells went into height not brains...

and ive still got my first car, vn executive on rims calais interior, sound system, selling it aswell, gonna miss it

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
I was happy to see the back of my first car. An XM Falcon wagon. Cost me 6 months rego. $83.

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Got my first car when i was 15. My uncle gave me his Vn Calais 5speed v8. Back then i knew nothing about cars and thought it was a old shitty thing. Sold it for $2500. When i started getting into cars i then noticed what i gave up. I now have another Vn Calais. I do miss it but i dont because i was to young to do anything with it. I wouldnt give up my current Vn for anything.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
my first car was a 1995 Holden vs Ute 3.8 manual and i don't miss it at all

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
I do miss my first car, the smegma (sigma, go find the definition of smegma ;)) She was a fairly forgiving car when sideways, even had a reclining rear seat. If i ever see it for sale, I'd prob buy it back.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
I still have my first car its my daily brought it when i was 19. 01 vx s1 ss OTR (maf still in place ) twin 2.5
catback hi flow mufflers no rear res next is a set of paceies 4 into 1 an hi flow cats plus a mail order tune (because of
where i live ) then comes the whipple an 10s lol:w00t:

Last edited:

Freshjivin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2/ VT SS
Hell yeah i miss my VK..always wanted a VL but settled for a nice silver VK with a set of extractors on it and a 3" exhaust..ahh how i wonder where it is lol. Thing drove smooth as all hell and looked mean

vzsv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8
Keeping my status as an old fart in mind, my first car was 850cc of mini. Complete with twin carbs, extractors, rims and wheels that stuck out past the body, with 12 mm of suspension travel. My dad calaulated that I worked on it 3 hours for every hour that I drove it, he refered to it as the 4 wheeled contraceptive.
I traded it with a dealer for a HR after 3 loooog months in 1974 and have only owned Holdens since. Got to love British engeneering.
I do miss it, when I get really angry, imagine... total guilt free destruction.
Cheers, Steve