Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you Procrastinate?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Haha. My girlfriends doing CCNA2 at the moment at Box Hill, she's repeating it from last year so you might of been in the same class. Small world.

im doing CCNA 1 atm. i completed CCNA 1&2 about 5 years ago when i was in america, so this class is pretty easy lol

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
How'd your exam go man?

That exam that i thought i had next week...had it today.:bang:

helen m

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore executive
what me, procrastinate? i haven't got around to it yet....................

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
No i don't. I used to procrastinate badly, nowadays, i am one of the most organised people i know! If something has to be done i do it straight away and i do it properley especially at work, but also at home. I don't go to bed until everything i had planned to do for the night is done eg: washing, luch for the next day, clothes prepared for the next day etc.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Im a bit like Cobez, although im not so anal about having my clothes layed out (but i do have a rough idea on what clothes ill wear)

I learnt that cramming is bad a long time ago and for the last 2 years i've always finished assignments as soon as possible and handed them in early. I like having the peace of mind in knowing that i dont have to worry about them.

Thank god i dont have any exams for this final semester of Uni :D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hehehe i wouldn't be so anal about paying clothes out, but at 5:15 in the morning getting up for work, i just wanna get out of bed, get straight into the shower then dressed and into the car.

My eyes usually don't open properley until i start washing my hair LOL!!