Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you race a car

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Just wondering if we have some genuine racers here.
No not the one’s who race down a 60kms suburban road at 150kms but get in to a real race car.
Tell us which sport and type of vehicle..

P

Pav

Well I help my mate with his saloon car racing (AU falcon), and I'm building up a rally car (VK 202) of my own so that I may one day be able to compete in some rallies, but yeah it would be interesting to know who does some racing on here.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
will be doing some hillclimbs/motorkhana/whatever i can get a chance to do with the bmw once its on the road(bmw e21 m10 1.8ltr 4cyl)

P

Pav

Here is a pic of my mate racing his AU (No.24)

normal_20080719_IMG_0185.jpg

The action gets pretty intense especially for the AU v.s VT category, seeing as all the experienced racers are in that category.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Here is a pic of my mate racing his AU (No.24)

normal_20080719_IMG_0185.jpg

The action gets pretty intense especially for the AU v.s VT category, seeing as all the experienced racers are in that category.

Some of the best racing too - the old saloons banging doors. SBS often have cars like this in the Sunday show.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
might have a drift toy ( as in a real car not a r/c! ) in the next month, just for cutting laps around mallala and have some fun in every couple of months.

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
I kind of meant a race car that’s only for the track with safety gear and roll cage.
A rally car can be driven on the road but still has a roll cage..

Most vehicles will be trailered to a track where you need a fire suite and helmet and be the actual driver with a cams license.

And the word here is YOU not your best mates wifes uncle twin brother

Last edited:

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Friend of mind races those weird looking car things with the slanted roof driving drifting around the mud track...Can't remember what they call them, but I don't have any pictures