Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

• Total voters

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
If its lesbians and they have great bodies I say go for it.

But at least wait until i get the kiddy pool out for them so I can fill it with jelly and get the camcorder recording the action in HD.

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
sorry all gays male/female I will treat you equally, talk to you, hang out, I will be friends, BUT as soon as the affection or sexuality starts I'm outta there. infact there are many types of people I just DO NOT want to see being affectionate with anyone or anything.
the only same sex couple I would not be grossed out by is female BI's, because I know I would have a chance. maybe.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

rob_phill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
I am just proud to live in a country where people can be free to be themselves publicly. I would prefer see any of my kids grow up to be a homosexual, rather than a homophobe.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Hrmm, read through this whole thread and found it quite interesting, surprisingly for the type of site this is, there wasn't that much blatant homophobia, yes there was a bit but nothing over the top, seems this site has matured and kept it clean!

On topic, anyone making out in public makes me feel awkward

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hrmm, read through this whole thread and found it quite interesting, surprisingly for the type of site this is, there wasn't that much blatant homophobia, yes there was a bit but nothing over the top, seems this site has matured and kept it clean!

On topic, anyone making out in public makes me feel awkward

Not liking what people do is not homophobia...sick of people not being allowed to dislike what people do and having people label a "phobia": to end of it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Not liking what people do is not homophobia...sick of people not being allowed to dislike what people do and having people label a "phobia": to end of it.

There are people in this thread who have shown that they are homophobic, but most are like yourself, and just have a dislike for it (or like me and have a dislike for ANY people 'almost' ####ing on a park bench)

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
poll question not detailed enough.

what counts for "public displays of affection" ?
because holding hands while walking is just that, but so is a rim job on a park bench!
and to me, it's not about the person's sexuality... but more importantly what they look like and what they are doing!

anyone remember the show Fast Forward, with the two weird sex swinging characters performed by Magda and Peter talking to a Jana Vent? now.... they are hetro, but I wouldnt want to see them be doing ANYTHING :).

then again, a young homosexual couple of good looking females getting it on 'quite vigorously' wouldnt exactly be offensive to me (or the vast majority of males out there I'm sure).
but i get the distinct impression the question is slanted more to homosexual male couples... and if this is the case, yes.... i dont want to see it. i dont mind them being homosexual in the slightest (i support same sex marriage)... but like Magda and Peter above, it doesnt appeal to me sexually or physically so I'd rather not see it.

nothing to do with being homophobic. its personal sexual preference. girl on girl does it for me, but boy on boy doesnt :).

but again.... holding hands and pecking kisses is completely different to 'getting it on' in public, and I got no issues with anyone holding hands with anyone else in public.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
There are people in this thread who have shown that they are homophobic, but most are like yourself, and just have a dislike for it (or like me and have a dislike for ANY people 'almost' ####ing on a park bench)

Heterophobe!!!!